Video: Leaky's WB Studio Tour Red Carpet Coverage

Events
Posted by: Rosi
April 01, 2012, 06:03 AM

Leaky was on the red carpet at Leavesden Studios yesterday interviewing the cast and crew of the Harry Potter films about their favourite bits of the WB Studio Tour, the current projects they're working on and what they think the studio will do for the future of British filmmaking. The red carpet coverage is now online and can be found at the LeakyNews YouTube channel or embedded below.

Those interviewed include Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch, Bonnie Wright, Harry Melling, Alfonso Cuaron, Mike Newell, Nick Dudman, David Barron, David Heyman, George Harris and more. You can check out the video below, which also includes a clip of David Bradley (Argus Filch) talking about his upcoming role on Doctor Who and the ways in which it's different from playing Filch. Devin Lytle and Brian Rosenthal from Team StarKid were also there to tell us about their favourite parts of the WB Studio Tour.

Has this made you more excited for the studio tour and how hard will you be looking at the tables for the profanity Tom scratched in?!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

Fail. It is a struggle to hear anything the people say and only the questioner has subtitles. Not a pleasant experience watching this.

Posted by trontech on April 01, 2012, 07:31 AM report to moderator
My_drawing_302_thumb

[{-_-}] ZZZzz zz z…

Raven_avatar_thumb

I don’t like red carpets… I wish they had green carpets! :+/

Posted by Won_Two on April 01, 2012, 09:11 AM report to moderator

I WANT TO GO THERE!!!!!

Posted by katelyner123 on April 01, 2012, 10:06 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

AAAAAAAH! Can’t wait to go!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on April 01, 2012, 11:07 AM report to moderator

I will look for Tom’s profanity!!! XD If I ever get to go….. That would be a miracle!!! sigh

Posted by katelyner123 on April 01, 2012, 11:19 AM report to moderator

trontech- maybe you should turn your volume up then because I can hear almost all of it fine!

Besides, given that Leaky is a FANsite not the professional media, and there were people screaming/shouting, people being interviewed over the PA and at times very, very loud music playing I think Rosi did very well!

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on April 01, 2012, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

If/when I get there I will DEF belooking for Tom’s profanity. Hehe, gotta love him leaving his mark of set. Now I want to see red carpet pictures!!!

Posted by LunaLuver on April 01, 2012, 01:18 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

That sould have said ‘on set’ =P

Posted by LunaLuver on April 01, 2012, 01:26 PM report to moderator

Great job, Leaky! This is too 1derful to even comprehend, I really can’t wait to go visit! Yes, Tom’s profanity would be one of the first things I’ll look for. xD

Posted by . on April 01, 2012, 04:17 PM report to moderator

Ooh! Thanks for suggesting I’m too stupid to turn the volume up. I’ll get right on that as soon as the fansite that could provide subtitles for “Rosi” learns to provide subtitles for the other people trying to be heard over the screaming crowd.

or it could just be as the previous post says, “too 1derful to even comprehend”, so I couldn’t comprehend it, but I’ll work on that volume thing anyway.

Posted by trontech on April 02, 2012, 12:46 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Aww I really wish I could have went

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on April 02, 2012, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

i wish i could have went there…=(

Posted by tjerriam on April 08, 2012, 05:44 AM report to moderator
Ikawalo_thumb

i wish i could have went there…=(

Posted by tjerriam on April 08, 2012, 05:46 AM report to moderator

I love Tom, but I really don’t like his new pony tail.

Posted by Magical Arts on April 08, 2012, 07:16 PM report to moderator

"He was provoked, Professor Snape," said Hagrid, sticking his huge hairy face out from behind the tree. "Malfoy was insultin' his family."[br] "Be that as it may, fighting is against Hogwarts rules, Hagrid," said Snape silkily. "Five points from Gryffi