Time-Lapse Video of Great Hall at Warner Bros. Studio Tour

Movies
Posted by: Mel
March 08, 2012, 07:12 PM

There is a new time-lapse video of the Great Hall being moved to its new location for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour, which opens March 31st. You can watch the video here or below. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

My desire to go there literally swelled a million times.

Posted by . on March 08, 2012, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

@Alex: I am right there along side you. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on March 09, 2012, 12:01 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

That was pretty cool. With all the focus on the actors, it’s easy to lose sight of how much work it takes, by so many people often doing unglamorous sorts of tasks, to make a production on the scale of the HP films happen. So anything that reminds us of the unsung heroes whose names appear in tiny type at the end of the credits seems like a good idea to me.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on March 09, 2012, 10:08 AM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

thought it was especially epic with the music from the first dh trailer that featured both parts…brings back great memories. :D that was siriusly my favorite hp trailer of them all; gave me goosebumps and i almost cried. :S then i made up for it after i saw part 2. XD

Posted by hermy007 on March 09, 2012, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I WISH I COULD GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunatley, I can’t. I guess it will stay on my bucket list forever.

Posted by silverkacy on March 09, 2012, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Oh and @everyone who has posted before me same. I agree with everyone.

Posted by silverkacy on March 09, 2012, 08:20 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_thumb

No one’s ever really thought of how much effort is put into making the set look flawless xD

Posted by Hedwig_Lives on March 10, 2012, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very, very nice that…

Posted by Won_Two on March 10, 2012, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Must… not… watch… must keep it…. a surprise

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 11, 2012, 05:27 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"But I know one thing -- last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood [i]died[/i]. So I bet it's a matter of time before one of them's killed this time.... I hope it's Granger," he said with relish.