Kymera Magic Wand Remote Control on Sale

Misc
Posted by: Mel
March 07, 2012, 07:48 PM

The Kymera Magic Wand Remote Control is currently on sale at Broodr through Sunday, March 11th. Originally priced at $89.95, the wand is now $75.95.

This magic wand can turn on your TV, your fireplace - anything that can be operated by an infa-red remote control. You use the wand purely by gesturing and the wand learns from your existing remote controls.

The wand comes in a red silk brocade-lined gift box with a black faux-dragonhide covering. You can buy it here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Misc News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

That is so wicked!!!! =D I want one!

Posted by LunaLuver on March 07, 2012, 08:28 PM report to moderator
9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

WAY TOO COOL!

Posted by MissWeasley8 on March 07, 2012, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Wandworks-1_thumb

My husband would never again get to use the remote!

Posted by daydreamcharm on March 07, 2012, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

This is pure awesomeness, now it’s like you’re actually making magic!

Posted by Acciobrooms on March 07, 2012, 10:57 PM report to moderator

I got one for Christmas last year. It really is great. Maybe I’ll get one for my projector at work…

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on March 08, 2012, 12:34 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I’m not sure why this is in a news post on the Leaky Cauldron. It’s an advert!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on March 08, 2012, 01:24 AM report to moderator

That’s really amazayn and all, but wow. . . . I agree with Valeria-Johanna. AND, have you seen the price?

Posted by . on March 08, 2012, 01:31 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on March 08, 2012, 04:15 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

THAT’S WAY TOO COOL!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 08, 2012, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

SUPER COOL!! XD

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on March 08, 2012, 10:51 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

I TOTALLY WANT ONE!!!! but it’s still out of my price range!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on March 08, 2012, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

I HAVE ONE!! it’s soooo sweet….it was amazing to just flick the wand and turn on my dorm tv! i felt so powerful! it’s worth the price, it kinda reminds me of draco’s wand a bit actually, but what do i care lol. :D

Posted by hermy007 on March 09, 2012, 03:01 PM report to moderator

OMG I ABSOLUTELY NEEEEEEED ONE OF THOSE! ITS AMAZING! I WOULD LOVE TO JUST BE ABLE TO HAVE MY TV TURN ON AT THE FLICK OF MY WAND! IT WOULD BE LIKE I WAS ACTUALLY PREFORMING MAGIC! TO TURN ON THE FIREPACE: INCENDIO!!!! HAHAHA :) I SOOOO NEED ONE OF THESE!

Posted by LunaLoonyLovegood on March 09, 2012, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Hedwig_thumb

Oooooh!! WANT! :)

Posted by Hedwig_Lives on March 10, 2012, 08:51 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_thumb

Oooooh!! WANT! :)

Posted by Hedwig_Lives on March 10, 2012, 08:52 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Harry frowned. He thought it was a bit rich of Uncle Vernon to call anyone "dumpy," when his own son, Dudley, had finally achieved what he'd been threatening to do since the age of three, and become wider than he was tall.