New Project Coming to Leaky Lounge Reading Groups on April 1st

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Mel
March 29, 2012, 07:16 PM

Something Wicked This Way Comes!

Keep your eyes peeled on April 1st, when the Reading Groups and the Lounge will be revealing an exciting new project.
No joke! If you don't believe us, just stop on by to see for yourself!

Watch the Leaky Lounge for this upcoming announcement!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Raven_avatar_thumb

I will be waiting! OOOOOOh, April 1st…. o.0

Posted by Won_Two on March 29, 2012, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_thumb

I wasn’t a member… which is silly. So I am now! :)

Posted by Catherine W. on March 29, 2012, 10:37 PM report to moderator
Royaltyofnarniaavie3_thumb

Although I don’t visit the Leakylounge often, I’ve been a proud member since 2005, it always feeld like coming home :) I’m very curious about this, and happy that Fred and George will visit too!

Posted by lollifant on March 30, 2012, 01:19 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oooh interesting, and on April Fools Day to boot. Cool. Hmm, I’m not sure if I am a Leaky Lounge member, I’ll have to check.

Posted by LunaLuver on March 30, 2012, 02:38 AM report to moderator

How fascinating! I’ll check back on Fred and George’s birthday. (:

Posted by . on March 30, 2012, 04:33 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Been a Leaky Lounge fan since last year. The fact that is is happening on April Fools better not mean it is just another pre-planned prank on us.

Anyways, we shall all keep close eye on it, definitely will be there.

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on March 30, 2012, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Oooh, what will happen?

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on March 30, 2012, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Wizarding

I’m excited! Always something different on April 1st!!!

Posted by HeatherHufflepuff on March 30, 2012, 02:40 PM report to moderator

OMGEE I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!

Posted by katelyner123 on March 30, 2012, 04:15 PM report to moderator

"I think the Chamber has been locked for good this time. The culprit must have known it was only a matter of time before I caught him. Rather sensible to stop now, before I came down hard on him."