Photos: Inside Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter

Movies
Posted by: Edward
March 28, 2012, 07:52 PM

Leaky participated in a press tour of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter this morning and now has a special gallery of high res photos from the experience right here!  Stay close for Leaky's full report, set to be online soon.

The Warner Bros. Studio Tour opens to the public on March 31st.  For tickets and more information, visit the official website here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

OMGEE lol I’m first!! WOOT WOOT GO HP! I want to go there SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by katelyner123 on March 28, 2012, 09:06 PM report to moderator

that looks soooooo awesome!!!!

Posted by LunaLoonyLovegood on March 28, 2012, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

It looks as if it would take days and days to look at everything as closely as I might wish! I am always left in awe by the care and detail and craftsmanship that went into all these props.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on March 28, 2012, 10:52 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

OMG!! I so want to go , the craftmenship is so amazing!!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on March 28, 2012, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

So cool! How I wish I could go to England… Sigh

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on March 29, 2012, 12:56 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Looks so amazing!! Argh, I wish I could go!!!!!!

Posted by LunaLuver on March 29, 2012, 01:03 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Looks so amazing to see!! :)

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on March 29, 2012, 06:04 AM report to moderator

everything just sounds so perfectly detailed!!!! I want to go so bad!!!

Posted by snape~always on March 29, 2012, 11:25 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It was amazing to see all those things… I saw the exhibit in Toronto…

Posted by Won_Two on March 29, 2012, 01:51 PM report to moderator
The_wanted_comic_relief_thumb

OMLG! So cool…If only I can go..

Posted by Grindylow_101: Avis Mauvais Malfoy=:) on March 29, 2012, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Thank you for that great selection of photos, it really gives a sense of what it looks like there, and it was great to see many of the named wand boxes in detail, spotted several names from the props department, very pleased to see Head of the props department, Pierre Bohanna’s, name very clearly in one of the photos, because of course it was the props department which made (among other things) all the wands used in the films.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on March 30, 2012, 08:20 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Wish I could of gone today since its my birthday :( oh well I still get to go

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 31, 2012, 06:14 AM report to moderator
Timeturner2_thumb

i soo want to go, would love to go in the summer. :0

Posted by mariakingsford on April 11, 2012, 07:53 AM report to moderator

His father's... this had been his father's. He let the material flow over his hands, smoother than silk, light as air. [i]Use it well,[/i] the note had said.