First Look at Emma Watson in "The Bling Ring"

Watson
Posted by: Mel
March 21, 2012, 07:04 PM

Not so long after getting our first look at Dan Radcliffe as Allen Ginsberg in "Kill Your Darlings," we get our first look at Emma Watson in her new movie, "The Bling Ring":

Inspired by real life events, "The Bling Ring" tells the story of a group of teenagers, also known as the 'Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch,' who were caught robbing celebrity homes of stars such as Paris Hilton, Audrina Patridge, Rachel Bilson, and Lindsay Lohan.
Along with shooting material in Calabasas, production will also be taking place largely in Los Angeles, along with a few days in Las Vegas next month.

You can see Watson on set sporting new hair extensions here in our galleries and you can read more of the article here.

Many thanks to Dana and Max for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Way to go Dana, you did it again! :)

Love, love, love seeing Emma with long hair again! =D She’s looks wonderful, as always. This will def. be a movie I’ll go see.

Posted by LunaLuver on March 21, 2012, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

AH!!!! :) love you tori!!! :) :D
i cannot wait for emmas movies to come out i really want to see her in a movie thats not harry potter! :)

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on March 21, 2012, 08:16 PM report to moderator

Good to see emma with long hair again…even if they are extensions! haha :)

Posted by LunaLoonyLovegood on March 21, 2012, 08:26 PM report to moderator

Wow! They really suit her too! I can’t wait! (: Really excited for post-Potter movies!

Posted by . on March 21, 2012, 08:37 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I think it be fun to see her in this movie. I remember hearing this story all over the news and seeing video footage as well. Though I don’t know what happened to the real teens who did this.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on March 21, 2012, 08:39 PM report to moderator
9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

I love her hair in that photo and that is awesome that she gets to play the bad one!

Posted by MissWeasley8 on March 21, 2012, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Azkaban_thumb

Nice hair, Emma!

Posted by ChocoFrogs369 on March 21, 2012, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

@Dana: Love you too! =)
I’m so looking forward to seeing Emma as someone other than Hermione. Even though she will always be Hermione to me, deep down.

Posted by LunaLuver on March 21, 2012, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

OMG I just realised what the last bit said! Emma will be filming in Las Vegas next month. Here, where I live! Merlin I need to know when and where, I might actually be able to see her!!! O.O

Posted by LunaLuver on March 22, 2012, 12:00 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Yay! She looks amazing with the new hair!!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on March 22, 2012, 05:45 AM report to moderator
Ravenpuff_thumb

Feels weird with the new hair. I almost got used to the pixie cut.

Posted by Ravenpuffmax on March 22, 2012, 05:48 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

Love her hair! :D

Posted by Grindylow_101 on March 22, 2012, 12:40 PM report to moderator

Love Emma’s new longer hair! Hope she keeps this for a while. Wonder if the celebrities who got broken into will play themselves in the movie? Audrina Patridge has a big reveal coming up this weekend. http://tinyurl.com/7gnxtkj

Posted by JennySt on March 22, 2012, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I really love her hair!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on March 23, 2012, 04:03 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

She looks so pretty! I hope the best for her :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 23, 2012, 04:10 PM report to moderator

The blue eye was moving ceaselessly, without blinking, and was rolling up, down, and from side to side, quite independently of the normal eye -- and then it rolled right over, pointing into the back of the man's head, so that all they could see was whiten