Video: Trailer for "Labyrinth" Starring Tom Felton and John Hurt

Felton
Posted by: Mel
March 17, 2012, 07:04 PM

We now have the trailer for "Labyrinth," a mini-series starring Tom Felton and John Hurt (Ollivander). The mini-series is based on the book by Kate Mosse and concerns the quest for the Holy Grail. At this point we do not know what the air date is for the series.

You can watch the trailer here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Ooh I wish I was at my computer right now! I really hope this airs in the US, I’m dying to see it. Tom looks so dashing! =D

Posted by LunaLuver on March 17, 2012, 08:29 PM report to moderator

Hubahuba. (x

Posted by . on March 17, 2012, 08:34 PM report to moderator
______thumb

I wish it .

Posted by verna on March 18, 2012, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

This photo is the first thing I’ve seen that gives me any inkling of why fangirls go squeeing over how ‘cute’ Tom Felton is. He should keep the full beard – it softens his long chin quite a bit.

However, I hope that the lines that they excerpted for the trailer are not typical of his whole performance, because they sound very stilted to me.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on March 18, 2012, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

Sounds great! XD Tom Felton is awesome!

Posted by Grindylow_101 on March 18, 2012, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Good for him!

Posted by Won_Two on March 18, 2012, 11:32 PM report to moderator

I love you Tom, but I don’t think you look so good with THAT hair.

Posted by Magical Arts on March 19, 2012, 12:51 PM report to moderator

Love you Tommy, like the beard, but lose the hair xD

Posted by BellatrixRiddle on March 19, 2012, 05:21 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Gah, the video’s been removed. I really want to see this!

Posted by The Hufflepuff Giraffe on March 20, 2012, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

The video has been removed but I’ll try and find it later

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 21, 2012, 02:25 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

i missed it :(

Posted by lovelle on March 31, 2012, 10:21 AM report to moderator

"Really, Hagrid, if you are holding out for universal popularity, I'm afraid you will be in this cabin for a very long time... Not a week has passed since I became headmaster of this school when I haven't had at least one owl complaining about the way I r