Tom Felton to Star in "Attachment"

Felton
Posted by: Mel
March 15, 2012, 07:14 PM

Tom Felton will be starring in the upcoming film, "Attachment," a movie about "a married teacher who shares a night of passion with one of her students. Felton will play the young man, who begins to stalk her and becomes her own daughter's boyfriend." Felton is also set to film "Therese Raquin" this year.

You can read the rest of the article here.

Many thanks to Max for owling!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Ooh I cant wait for this! Finally some more Tom news, what with everyone else making movies. Its going to be great to see more and more of him. =)

Posted by LunaLuver on March 15, 2012, 07:23 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Yay, and I’m first!!! What would be really great is to have Tom make a movie with Dan or Emma. My vote would be Emma, as his love interest. ;D

Posted by LunaLuver on March 15, 2012, 07:25 PM report to moderator

thats awesome!!!!!!!! lol in real life, Tom liked Emma too :D

Posted by katelyner123 on March 15, 2012, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Lol, yes! And Emma had a cruch on him for years! =D

Posted by LunaLuver on March 15, 2012, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

Wow:..good for you Tom! Very odd plot though can’t wait!

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on March 15, 2012, 11:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

The plot does sound very confusing… but interesting!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on March 16, 2012, 02:21 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Rather a classic plot if you ask me, I saw a movie a while back that was similar. Teacher/Student flings are hardly new when it comes to shows or movies.

Posted by LunaLuver on March 16, 2012, 03:09 AM report to moderator
Hp_wallpaper_10_1024x819_thumb

i think i have seen a movie like that. I cant wait to hear more of tom!!! :)

Posted by katie01921 on March 16, 2012, 11:35 AM report to moderator
Scan0001__2__thumb

I’m so proud of all the HP cast going onto new things :’)
Looking forward to seeing Tom in this :)

Posted by louiselooksforalaska on March 16, 2012, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

Sounds great! :D

Posted by Grindylow_101 on March 16, 2012, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

LOL I wouldn`t mind if Tom Felton stalked me!!XD

Posted by ResaPotter on March 16, 2012, 01:57 PM report to moderator

Quite an interesting plot line. xD If only I was the teacher. . . .

Posted by . on March 16, 2012, 10:47 PM report to moderator

Haha, I would watch that movie just to see Tom..

Posted by Magical Arts on March 17, 2012, 09:42 AM report to moderator

CONGRATS! I know he will do great!!! :D

Posted by katelyner123 on March 17, 2012, 02:58 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

Congratulations Tom!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on March 17, 2012, 05:05 PM report to moderator

"I haven't eaten for nearly four hundred years," said the ghost. "I don't need to, of course, but one does miss it. I don't think I've introduced myself? Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington at your service. Resident ghost of Gryffindor Tower.