New Pictures of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour

Movies
Posted by: Mel
March 15, 2012, 07:09 PM

We now have some new pictures of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. The images can be seen here in our galleries and feature a look at Dumbledore's office, the Potions classroom, the Gryffindor dorm rooms, Diagon Alley, the Great Hall, the Burrow, and more. Enjoy!

Many thanks to SnitchSeeker. The Warner Bros. Studio Tour will open on March 31st.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Believe_in_yourself_thumb

First?!
But on topic now: wow, I can’t wait to go. Unfortunately, I won’t be at the opening, but hopefully I will go there very soon. \o/

Posted by Tarana on March 15, 2012, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

Just live across the channel, but our visit would have to wait until after the Summer Games.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on March 16, 2012, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Scan0001__2__thumb

So excited about this. I’m not going until June, but I’ve been looking forward to it for ages. I’ve been the the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter in Orlando and I want to have some butterbeer again :D

Posted by louiselooksforalaska on March 16, 2012, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Got my tickets booked for June 16. Can’t wait.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on March 17, 2012, 12:33 PM report to moderator

Just been today Saturday 17th March my friend won a competition with Sky TV for four people to go free on the practice day. It was a great day out very clean with enthusiastic and helpful staff, the food drink souvenirs were not expensive and it was good to see all the real stuff from the making of the films. You can take as many photo’s as you like as you go around but look out for the hand embossing places for your guide books. (The butter beer was better than in Florida not as sweet).

Posted by trumpfman on March 17, 2012, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

That is so cool, trumpfman!

Posted by Tarana on March 18, 2012, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats cool!

Posted by Won_Two on March 18, 2012, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Really can’t wait to go and trump damn has just got me more excited!!! :D

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on March 21, 2012, 02:21 AM report to moderator

He racked his brains. A really, really happy memory... one that he could turn into a good, strong Patronus...[br]The moment when he'd first found out he was a wizard, and would be leaving the Dursleys for Hogwarts! If that wasn't a happy memory, he didn't