Happy Birthday, Ron Weasley!

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Mel
March 01, 2012, 07:00 PM

March 1st marks the birthday of Ron Weasley! Please join us at Leaky in wishing Ron Weasley a very happy birthday! Many happy returns, Ron!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Happy Birthday Ronald!! Have a smashingly brilliant day!! =D

Posted by LunaLuver on March 01, 2012, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

OMG I was the first to send Ron birthday wishes! O.O Yay!!!!!!! XD

Posted by LunaLuver on March 01, 2012, 07:17 PM report to moderator
Picasion

Happy birthday, Ron! :D

Posted by Weasleyisourking99 on March 01, 2012, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Nargle_thumb

Happy 32nd birthday, Ron!
Yeah… I did the math. ;-)

Posted by Blame The Nargles on March 01, 2012, 07:33 PM report to moderator
Tom-felton_thumb

Happy Birthday Ron!!

Posted by Maddie Malfoy on March 01, 2012, 07:36 PM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON!!! Who wants to bet Hermonie got him books

Posted by Avionyx on March 01, 2012, 07:45 PM report to moderator
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONALD!!! I didn’t get you spiders, cats, or anything dangerous…. I GOT YOU A MAROON SWEATER!!!! LOL Cheers to one of the best characters in the universe, RON WEASLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold up Butterbeer
Posted by katelyner123 on March 01, 2012, 08:12 PM report to moderator
9c4f419901ab145bf06cc1340624a6b6_thumb
2077 Points

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RON! I will always love you for being you – a red-headed kid who has grown up with me for the last 6 years! Lets raise a butterbeer to one of the brightest wizards ever….. Ron Weasley :)

Posted by MissWeasley8 on March 01, 2012, 08:29 PM report to moderator

I hope you have a wonderful birthday Ronald Billius Weasley! I got you a box of fizzing whizzabees but i can’t seem to find them. I suspect the nargles must have snuck away with them. Those nargles are always getting into trouble and causing mischief. Funny little creatures. So i figured a more appropriate gift would be a butter beer cork. It repels the nargles. I always find mine helpful. Well, have a great birthday Ronald!

Posted by LunaLoonyLovegood on March 01, 2012, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Azkaban_thumb

Happy Birthday Ron!! Maybe this year your Hogsmesde visit won’t be canceled

Posted by ChocoFrogs369 on March 01, 2012, 09:00 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Ron! I hope you enjoy being 32 :)

Posted by HawthornTonks on March 01, 2012, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Order_of_the_pheonix_thumb

hope You Had a great birthday sorry i couldn’t post this sooner :D

Posted by LiquidLuck394 on March 01, 2012, 11:33 PM report to moderator
9407947_thumb

Happy birthday Ron! I got you some Cannons jerseys. I know you would love it more since Hermione got you books! AT least I had the jerseys signed… Happy birthday big brother, love GInny!

Posted by sidnandragin on March 01, 2012, 11:57 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Ron! (x

Posted by . on March 02, 2012, 12:20 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Happy Birthday Ron!!!

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on March 02, 2012, 12:29 AM report to moderator

They were standing on the edge of a huge chessboard, behind the black chessmen, which were all taller than they were and carved from what looked like black stone. Facing them, way across the chamber, were the white pieces. Harry, Ron and Hermione shivered