Video: Emma Watson Photoshoot for Lancome's Rouge in Love

Watson
Posted by: Mel
February 09, 2012, 07:04 PM

We now have a new video of Emma Watson promoting Lancome's Rouge in Love, a new line of make-up. In the video we see Watson in a photoshoot for Rouge in Love and she explains what she likes in particular about the lipstick line.

You can watch the video here or below.

~*~
Special announcement: Leaky is looking for news editors! If you have what it takes, email us at news@the-leaky-cauldron.org

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

W-w-wow. Wow, Emma. Wow. You just keep reminding me how stunning you are.

Posted by . on February 09, 2012, 07:15 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I simply adore Emma! I havent had a chance to look for her lipstick line yet, nothing has jumped out at me when walking through the mall, but I’ll be looking thr next time I’m shopping. =)

Posted by LunaLuver on February 10, 2012, 12:14 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

Emma is so beautiful! I love her <3 I really want that lipstick and also the other skin product she is promoting (also from lancôme). I have the perfume, got it from my mother for Christmas! I love it! Oh and I must share something (not Emma related): Rupert Grint is comming to my city (Oslo) on my birthday (4th March) to the world premiere of “Into the White”. This must be destiny! I’m so excited and I hope my mother can get hold of a ticket (or two, don’t really want to go alone). It would mean the world to me!

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on February 10, 2012, 03:09 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

W-w-wow. Wow, Emma!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on February 10, 2012, 04:43 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

Emma Watson is just AMAZING!

Posted by Grindylow_101 on February 10, 2012, 10:19 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

She is so gorgeous!

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on February 10, 2012, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Emma is amazingly amazing!!!! She’s like the british Betty White, you can’t hate her.

Posted by silverkacy on February 10, 2012, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I love the lipstick that she chose to wear, it’s a lovely colour but I highly doubt my mother would buy me it and plus I’m not old enough to wear that colour but she might buy it for herself and maybe when I’m alone I’ll put it on to see what it looks like.

Emma’s so pretty.

Posted by Acciobrooms on February 11, 2012, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

She’s so gorgeous! Probably the nicest looking girl out there

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 11, 2012, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Img_0283_thumb

What can I say ? She’s amazing!

Posted by HermioneLunaHP on February 12, 2012, 04:01 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

GREAT VIDEO! Emma’s AMAZING!

Lm_lesmiserables_1__thumb

that colour looks lovely on her…but i suppose it would wash me out. i look like Abigail Breslin, but even paler.

"So," he said softly, "the train isn't good enough for the famous Harry Potter and his faithful sidekick Weasley. Wanted to arrive with a [i]bang,[/i] did we, boys?"