Vote for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" for Vue’s Film of the Year Award

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
February 06, 2012, 07:27 PM

Vue Entertainment is holding a contest for UK residents to vote on their favorite movie of 2011. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" is of course in the contest, and if it wins UK movie goers can see it in theatres again for £4 on the night of the Oscars:

Forget critics choice, with Vue’s Film of the Year Award it’s film fans who hold the power. Vue is asking cinema goers from across the UK to get voting for their favourite film of 2011, with the winner being bought back to the big screen nationwide, for a ‘one-night-only’ showing on Oscar’s night, with an exclusive £4.00 ticket price.

With 40 of the biggest cinematic hits from 2011 to choose from, picking a winner may not be as easy as you think. Films in the running span all genres and include the likes of Black Swan, Harry Potter, The King’s Speech and the penultimate film in the Twilight saga, not to mention a raft of comedies, Rom-Coms, Disney delights, action packed adventures and a healthy dose of Hollywood’s leading heart throbs.

So, if you want to bring your top pick from 2011 back to the big screen, get voting now at http://www.facebook.com/VueCinemas?sk=app_247162092022924. Voting closes on the 9th February 2012, with the winning film being announced via Vue Facebook and twitter.com/vue the following day.

The winning film will be screened on Oscar night, 26th February 2012, across Vue Cinemas nationwide with tickets priced at just £4.00.

~*~
Special announcement: Leaky is looking for news editors! If you have what it takes, email us at news [at] the-leaky-cauldron [dot] org.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Ootp_tumblr_thumb

oh those lucky uk peeps! but then again, us u.s. chaps got a chance to see it in 3D when amc re-released it for a weekend…i guess we’re even now. :D

Posted by hermy007 on February 06, 2012, 10:03 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Even though I wouldnt be able to go see it, and I dont like in the UK, I wish I could vote. Go Part 2 all the way!!!! I just wont know what to say if Twilight shudders were to win. =S

Posted by LunaLuver on February 07, 2012, 03:02 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That’s cool!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on February 07, 2012, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

I’m definatley gonna vote and do my part to make sure we win. :D

Posted by Grindylow_101 on February 07, 2012, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

I voted, and I live in Norway. I just did it for fun. I wished I lived in UK, I want to live there when I get older. Maybe in a few years and try living there for a couple of months-a year, and see what it’s like. Maybe I will stay permanently? Who knows! I hope HP wins! If Twilight wins, then I will say to myself “I don’t want to live on this planet anymore!” Something must be really wrong if that happens. I also voted for “Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” and “Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy” on 2nd and 3rd place as well.

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on February 07, 2012, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I’m not on Facebook and have no intention of joining, so it looks like I can’t vote, I’m not very happy about that.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on February 07, 2012, 01:59 PM report to moderator

EVERYONE VOTE! Oh how I wish I was in England right now. . . .

Posted by . on February 07, 2012, 06:59 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

Omg! they won! :DD All you lucky people in England, i’m jealous!

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on February 10, 2012, 05:46 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Glad they won :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 11, 2012, 05:39 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very lovely…

Posted by Won_Two on March 01, 2012, 06:36 PM report to moderator

"And don't take too long, Weasley, the delay on that firelegs report held our investigation up for a month."[br]"If you had read my report you would know that the term is 'firearms,'" said Mr. Weasley coolly.