New Image of Bonnie Wright and David Thewlis in "Separate We Come, Separate We Go"

Wright
Posted by: Mel
February 26, 2012, 08:30 PM

We have a new behind the scenes image of Bonnie Wright and David Thewlis (Remus Lupin) in their upcoming short film "Separate We Come, Separate We Go." The film will be part of the LCC Graduate Film project and is being directed by Wright. You can see the image here in our galleries and read more about the film here.

In addition, Leaky would like to wish Bonnie Wright a belated happy birthday! Ms. Wright turned 21 a little over a week ago.

Many thanks to Nancy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wright News

They both look as stunning as ever! I’m excited, I can’t wait for their movie! So many post-Potter movies with multiple Potter actors. :D (x

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BONNIE!

Posted by . on February 26, 2012, 09:17 PM report to moderator
9407947_thumb

Happy belated birthday Bonnie! I am very excited to see that the movie is so underway. I cannot wait to see this! Many best wishes to Bonnie on her special day that passed. Break a leg on your directorial piece! Yay to Bonnie!

Posted by sidnandragin on February 26, 2012, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

Happy Birthday! Are David Thewlis and Bonnie Wright married in this if so it might be kinda awkward being married to someone who is 28 years older and acted as a teacher towards her… (Just my thoughts though)

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on February 26, 2012, 11:57 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

I didnt know they were making a movie together! Cant wait to see it, and kudos to Bonnie for directing! Oh, and Happy Belated Birthday! Leaky has been running behind on people birthdays lately.

Posted by LunaLuver on February 27, 2012, 01:10 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Good luck to her and hope she had a happy birthday

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 27, 2012, 01:20 AM report to moderator
Img_0283_thumb

Great pics! Can’t wait to see the movie! Good luck to them!

Posted by HermioneLunaHP on February 27, 2012, 04:59 AM report to moderator
Waldohreule_thumb

I had a look at the movie’s site and read about the plot. It is very interesting. David Thewlis will give an outstanding performance as usual and I am very curious to see how Bonnie will do as a director …or maybe I should say “I would love to see how she does…” as I am sure the chances of seeing the film for me are thin…

Posted by snowyowl77 on February 27, 2012, 05:50 AM report to moderator
Hedwig_avatar_thumb

Bonnie Wright is studying at the London College of Communication (LCC) and she is the director of this film project.

Posted by Graymayne on February 27, 2012, 08:25 AM report to moderator
9407947_thumb

I think it speaks volumes that Bonnie would ask a fellow HP’er to be a part of her project. Go David. ALso heard that Bonnie’s film The Philosophers will debut in the L.A. film festivals.

Posted by sidnandragin on February 27, 2012, 04:47 PM report to moderator

Man, that’s cool! Also, Happy B-Day Bonnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by katelyner123 on February 27, 2012, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Bonnie is a stunner!

Posted by Won_Two on March 05, 2012, 03:51 PM report to moderator

"We're not doing anything new?" said Zacharias Smith, in a disgruntled whisper loud enough to carry through the room. "If I'd known that, I wouldn't have come..."[br]"We're all really sorry Harry didn't tell you, then," said Fred loudly.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014