New Matthew Lewis Photoshoot, Begins Filming "Wasteland" at End of the Month

Lewis
Posted by: Stephanie_J
February 01, 2012, 04:49 PM

MTV's Hollywood Crush blog has published a set of four new photos of actor Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom). The images were taken by notable London-based photographer Idil Sukan, who is the official photographer for the British Independent Film Awards. Check out the gallery at this link!

Lewis has just finished filming "The Syndicate," a BBC mini series airing later this year, and will soon begin work on "Wasteland" at the end of February.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Oh my. Matthew, I’m exploding. I would ask you to tone it down but I know you can’t. >.<

Posted by . on February 01, 2012, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

I think Matthew is the one who changed the most from when they first started the Harry Potter movies. I’m glad to see that he is continuing with his acting career. Good for him.

Posted by Eeyore on February 02, 2012, 03:03 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Thats so cool that Matthew did a Photoshoot!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on February 02, 2012, 05:56 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

He’s grown into a fine looking young man, hasn’t he? And what a wonderful performance he gave in DH2!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on February 02, 2012, 07:39 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

I’m glad he’s continueing his acting career. Do it for LEEDS Matthew! :D

Posted by Grindylow_101 on February 02, 2012, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m so happy to hear he’s been/will be, out there acting! My love for Matt has grown over the years, and Part 2 put me over the edge, he was amazing!! Wonderful photo shoot as well, these pictures will be making there was onto my computer. ;) I wonder if the mini series he did will be shown on BBC America?

Posted by LunaLuver on February 03, 2012, 03:29 AM report to moderator
Img_0283_thumb

That’s cool that he’s continuing his acting career! The photoshoot is nice! He’s handsome!

Posted by HermioneLunaHP on February 05, 2012, 04:39 AM report to moderator

Great pictures! Matthew is awesome and very handsome.

Posted by Magical Arts on February 05, 2012, 07:04 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Hope Wasteland goes well :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 11, 2012, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How nice for him

Posted by Won_Two on March 01, 2012, 06:04 PM report to moderator

"...I'm not a very popular dinner guest with most of the community," said Lupin. "It's an occupational hazard of being a wereworlf."