"Prisoner of Azkaban" Coming Soon to Pottermore

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
December 14, 2012, 08:41 PM

The tea leaves the Pottermore Insider posted last week have revealed an image of a rat, a Grim, and a hippogriff, which can only mean one thing - "Prisoner of Azkaban" is coming to Pottermore:

Recently you’ve been sharing your tea leaf predictions with us and now that the leaves have settled we can confirm; changes are coming soon to Pottermore.com.

The teacups show the shapes of three different creatures – a Hippogriff, a large dog and a rat. Each creature represents a different Moment from the first chapters of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, coming very soon to Pottermore.com.
Go to the Pottermore Insider to vote for which tea leaf related Moment you're most interested in seeing. The Moment that gets the most votes will be previewed on the Insider.

What's everyone looking most forward to seeing from "Prisoner of Azkaban?" Is there anything in particular you're hoping that J. K. Rowling wrote additional information on?

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Vdpqtmg_thumb

I’m really excited about whether we can find out what our Patronus is. That seems really cool.

Posted by Acciobrooms on December 16, 2012, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Hula_thumb

I hope it comes during the christmas break :D

Posted by DarthWeetzie on December 16, 2012, 01:16 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

It’s opening on the 20th so hopefully I will have time over the long weekend to thoroughly explore everything! I’m also excited about the what the process for determining the Patronus will be.

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on December 17, 2012, 10:16 AM report to moderator

I’d like to do a patronus test and hope also there are more tasks to do like tea leaf prediction or star gazing

Posted by anne1 on December 17, 2012, 11:12 AM report to moderator

I am so excited that the Prisoner of Azakaban comes to Pottermore on December 20th! I am especially excited for finding out kind of Patronus we have. I also hope that there will be more tasks such as tea leaf predictions, lessons with Hagrid like riding the Hippogriff, and something to do with the Maurader’s Map. I also hope the JK Rowling wrote additional information on the background of Professor Lupin and Hermione’s time turning device.

Posted by gryffindor27 on December 17, 2012, 06:25 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very lovely…

Posted by Won_Two on December 19, 2012, 11:30 AM report to moderator

"Severus," said Dumbledore, turning to Snape, "you know what I must ask you to do. If you are ready... if you are prepared..."[br]"I am," said Snape.[br]He looked slightly paler than usual, and his cold, black eyes glittered strangely.[br]"Then good luck,