Video: Daniel Radcliffe in "Robot Chicken"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
November 13, 2012, 08:58 PM

Daniel Radcliffe voiced a few characters for a recent episode of the Adult Swim show Robot Chicken. You can watch him in Robot Chicken here or below.

In the show he plays both a teenager calling out for Kool-Aid and Thomas the Tank Engine. This video contains adult content so please be forewarned.

Many thanks to SnitchSeeker for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Ummmmm, how about ‘Robot Parrot’?

Posted by Won_Two on November 14, 2012, 12:05 AM report to moderator

OMG, robot chicken is the best!!!!

Posted by the_negotiator5972 on November 16, 2012, 01:10 AM report to moderator

Just watched it!!! So funny!!! Good on you Dan, you were great!!!

Posted by the_negotiator5972 on November 16, 2012, 01:16 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I didn’t even notice he was the Kool Aid kid!

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 18, 2012, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

I never seen the show cause it alway on so late so I miss it. When watched this video I can’t even tell that Dan played that boy calling for Kool Aid but I can tell he played the voice of the train lol.

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on November 21, 2012, 09:19 AM report to moderator

"If you don't stop doing it, I'm going to --"[br]"Put us in detention"? said Fred in an I'd-like-to-see-you-try-it voice.[br]"Make us write lines?" said George, smirking...[br]"No," she said, her voice quivering with anger, "but I will write to your mothe