Last Installment of "Chamber of Secrets" Will Be Available Tomorrow

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
October 30, 2012, 08:33 PM

The final installment of the "Chamber of Secrets" on Pottermore will be available tomorrow, October 31st, starting at 12 PM GMT, according to the Pottermore Insider.

This last installment will include new writing from J. K. Rowling and information on the history and origin of the Chamber of Secrets.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Vdpqtmg_thumb

YES! The sad thing about this is that it’s going to be released on James and Lily’s Death Day.

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 30, 2012, 09:58 PM report to moderator
Heartdraconis2_thumb

It’s also the day that Harry defeated the Dark Lord the first time around. And it’s Sir Nicholas Death Day. Think he’ll be having another party? 6 1/2 hours before the rest of the chapters are opened up.

Posted by HeartDraconis on October 31, 2012, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

It’s about time! Ugh, I wish we didn’t have to wait so long for little bits and snippets. It’s worth it, but …a bit annoying.

Posted by Smitch on October 31, 2012, 02:32 AM report to moderator

so that’s the reason the site was closed yesterday,
well one hour to go yet.

Posted by kamion999 on October 31, 2012, 06:59 AM report to moderator

btw. Halloween is one of the better dates to install new stuff, other dates would be July 31 or September 1, dates that loom high in de HP story.

Posted by kamion999 on October 31, 2012, 07:02 AM report to moderator
The_wanted_comic_relief_thumb

Saw it on the insider, I can’t wait! Only I haven’t made teh polyjuice yet…

Posted by Grindylow_101: Avis Mauvais Malfoy=:) on October 31, 2012, 10:10 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Don’t mean to be contrary, but It really is about time!

Posted by Won_Two on October 31, 2012, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

What a great Halloween gift for all of us. :) Not that I’ve even started CoS yet, but for those who have, its great. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on October 31, 2012, 05:22 PM report to moderator

Just finished the chapters. It was really great! I had a couple of problems though. In chapter 14 when Dumbledore gets suspended I hear there’s a key hidden there but I can’t find it. Also, when you are supposed to find three spiders hiding in the garden I could only find two.

Can’t wait for the next book. Are they going to award the house cup again now that the Chamber of Secrets is done?

Posted by Ratorr on October 31, 2012, 06:39 PM report to moderator

Oh, make sure you’ve brewed the Polyjuice Potion or you won’t be able to get into the Slytherin Common Room. I’m glad I did when the previous chapters came out.

Posted by Ratorr on October 31, 2012, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I want to make the Polyjuice Potion but I need to find the rest of the ingredients. I’m having trouble finding them. Am I the only one who has a problem with the Swelling Solution. I’ve already made it once but it tells me that I need to make it again.

HELP!

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 31, 2012, 07:14 PM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I haven’t brewed polyjuice, I’d gathered all the ingredients, but I still got into the Slytherin Common Room, I wasn’t expecting to.

I could only find 2 spiders as well, and I looked everywhere.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on November 01, 2012, 03:44 AM report to moderator

moglet,
Slytherins don’t need to brew the polyjuice potion.to get in.
Ratorr,
there are three spiders hidden, use the whole page at ground level.

Posted by kamion999 on November 01, 2012, 04:07 AM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

I got on in yesterday at work (sssshhhh!) but I think I’m still not seeing quite everything. Story of my life! LOL! I will fire up the laptop tonight to (hopefully) see what I missed, but it’s so tough to brew potions without a “real” mouse.

This was a nice Halloween surprise though & I hope everyone had a spook-tactular day!

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on November 01, 2012, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

@ Kamion999: Oh, of course! I hadn’t thought of that, silly me, I am a Slytherin on Pottermore and can obviously get into my own common room.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on November 02, 2012, 09:31 AM report to moderator