Final Installment of "Chamber of Secrets' to be Released on Pottermore Next Week

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
October 23, 2012, 07:09 PM

The Pottermore Insider has announced that the final chapters of "Chamber of Secrets" will be released on the Pottermore web site next week. The Pottermore Insider has also previewed a look at a new Moment image from the update. Click here to see Harry pointing out the spiders that he and Ron must follow into the Forbidden Forest.

The update will include new content from J. K. Rowling. In particular she'll be letting us in on the history of the Chamber of Secrets.

Now, it’s your turn to find out some stuff as we can announce that the final and last instalment of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets will be released next week.

Chapters Twelve to Eighteen will shortly be available for you to delve into and explore.

Brewing Polyjuice Potion, accessing the Slytherin common room and uncovering the secret of Tom Riddle’s diary are amongst the many exciting Moments awaiting you.

These concluding chapters will also contain brand new exclusive content from J.K. Rowling, including material on the Chamber of Secrets; its origin and history.

In the meantime, we’re sharing with you the Moment that Harry and Ron discover the meaning of Hagrid’s wise words – the trail of the spiders into the Forbidden Forest.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Raven_avatar_thumb

How very, very nice!

Posted by Won_Two on October 23, 2012, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Finally! I’m so excited. I still need to do that Swelling Solution but for some reason it won’t take it and it keeps telling me to remake the potion

Posted by Acciobrooms on October 23, 2012, 08:24 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I must be the only person in the world who has completely lost interest in Pottermore. I have just started searching in Google for the extra information provided on the site so that I don’t have to feel like I am jumping through hoops with the games just to get one little tidbit of information.

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on October 24, 2012, 07:56 AM report to moderator
The_wanted_comic_relief_thumb

Yay, I’m soo excited! I haven’t brewed a polyjuice yet but am hoping its not needed afterwards cos it takes 18 hours and you get no points! but CoS has had more mini activites which makes it more interesting. This means the house cup is coming up! Slytherin for the win!!!!

Posted by Grindylow_101: Avis Mauvais Malfoy=:) on October 24, 2012, 12:32 PM report to moderator
82a5390036bdaf6e496c52f683a02aa9_thumb

I too have lost interest in Pottermore. It’s just developing too slowly. I’ve already read the set three times since Pottermore has started.

Posted by Knitster on October 25, 2012, 12:07 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Oh finally! They need to release the chapters faster!

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on October 25, 2012, 01:01 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

Am I the only person who managed multiple Swelling Solutions and Polyjuice Potion? lol Anyway, I’m looking forward to more chapters :D And I hope they release the next book a little faster than the last two; they’re only getting longer/more chapters!

Posted by Mad But Happy on October 27, 2012, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

Haven’t been on Pottermore since the beginning of the year… I’ll wait until they finish all of CoS and then enjoy the ride ;)

Posted by devilskinn on October 28, 2012, 04:59 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m still on PS, I love moving through Pottermore slowly, I’d hate to reach the end and have to wait for more

Posted by KiwiMcI on October 28, 2012, 07:31 PM report to moderator

"Oh, no, not you," he moaned.[br]"Doesn't know what he's saying," said Lockhart loudly to the anxious crowd of Gryffindors pressing around them. "Not to worry, Harry. I'm about to fix your arm."[br][i]"No!"[/i] said Harry. "I'll keep it like this, thanks.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014