Roundup of New Dan Radcliffe Interviews

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
January 27, 2012, 07:32 PM

With the upcoming release of "The Woman in Black," Dan Radcliffe has been taking part in quite a few new interviews.

With Moviefone Canada, Radcliffe discusses what he thinks about "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" not getting nominated for a Best Picture Oscar:

"I didn't expect it to be nominated for Best Picture, and no, it doesn't faze us," Radcliffe told Moviefone. "Just because we've been around for a long time, and made a lot of movies, I don't think when you come to the end of that series that anyone's obligated to say you're best picture. Obviously it would have been lovely, but I don't think it's something we're going to be losing sleep over."

With Toronto.com, Radcliffe discusses how he heard, via a friend, what actor Sean Connery thinks about his career trajectory:

Not particularly, but I did hear the other day from a friend of mine who is friends with Sean Connery, and apparently Sean Connery asked him to pass along to me how well he thought I was doing and how well I seem to be handling everything and making good choices. For me, that was great because he is a great actor. He had this amazing start to his career in Bond and managed to create a fantastic career for himself outside that, so to hear that from him was very flattering.

In a video interview with 680News (which can be seen here or below) Radcliffe goes more in-depth about why he chose "The Woman in Black" and reveals that his current girlfriend actually appears very briefly in the movie.

In another video interview, Radcliffe appears on George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight. This can be seen here or below.

Many thanks to Leaky Reader Marilyn, who provided the links to most of these interviews!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Very, very, nice…

Posted by Won_Two on January 27, 2012, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Great interviews! :-)

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on January 27, 2012, 11:51 PM report to moderator

He’s so humble. :D How can you not love him? Siriusly.

Posted by . on January 28, 2012, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

Awww! that’s so awesome! I so glad he is taking the nominations litghtly! Plus, his girlfriend being the woman in black is so cool! :D

Posted by lovelle on January 29, 2012, 06:08 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Great interviews!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on January 30, 2012, 04:08 AM report to moderator

Daniel is such an impressive young man, on all fronts. His parents should be very proud of the role they played in his development.

Posted by Butterbeer on January 30, 2012, 07:22 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Good interview! Dan has come a long way

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 11, 2012, 05:22 PM report to moderator

"I hope you saw my piece over the summer about the International Confederation of Wizards' Conference?"[br]"Enchantingly nasty," said Dumbledore, his eyes twinkling. "I particularly enjoyed your description of me as an obsolete dingbat."[br]Rita Skeeter d

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014