New Clip of Rupert Grint from "Into the White"

Grint
Posted by: Stephanie_J
January 27, 2012, 04:38 PM

A video clip of Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) from his first post-Potter film, "Into the White," has been released. In the film, Grint plays a British air force soldier during WII trapped in the mountains of Norway with German soldiers, relying on one another for survival. Watch the clip below, in which Grint puts on a Scouse accent.

"Into the White" will have its world premiere on March 4th in Oslo, Norway. Grint is expected to attend.

Thank you to RupertGrint.net for the news!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

I had to look up “Scouse accent” – so now I have learned something, too! Looks like a great premise for a movie. I hope to see it!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on January 27, 2012, 06:24 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How very nice…

Posted by Won_Two on January 27, 2012, 11:09 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

Sounds good, why can’t we watch something like this in history?!
I’m glad Rupert Grint acting career continues, he’s amazing! :D

Posted by Grindylow_101 on January 28, 2012, 05:07 AM report to moderator

Wow! He’s always been one of the best actors I’ve ever had the pleasure to witness. :) He confirmed it — again.

Posted by . on January 28, 2012, 04:32 PM report to moderator

Looks like good work. I wouldn’t even consider watching “Thunderpants”. (If that was the name of one of his earlier movies.) This one looks like it’s worth a peek.

Posted by trontech on January 28, 2012, 08:41 PM report to moderator
Hike__feb

This movie sounds awesome, but it’s so hard to stop thinking of Rupert Grint as Ron!! sigh

Posted by ChrissyT on January 29, 2012, 04:56 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

He is such an awesome actor! C’mon, just hear his accent! He really learned that accent for that movie! He is just brilliant! :D

Posted by lovelle on January 29, 2012, 06:31 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Yes, his Scouse (Liverpudlian) accent sounds pretty good to me.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on January 29, 2012, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Well, I recognised it as such before I noticed the description at the top of this piece!

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on January 30, 2012, 04:03 AM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I wonder how much of his own skiing (and falling) he had to do. I gather from past interviews that he’s not exactly the athletic or outdoorsy type. But it’s good that he was game to give it a try!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on January 30, 2012, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Img_0283_thumb

So excited to see this film! With Rupert ! :D

Posted by HermioneLunaHP on February 05, 2012, 04:04 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Such a great actor. Hope all goes well for him :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on February 11, 2012, 05:21 PM report to moderator

"You wait, when I'm seventeen --"[br]"I'm sure you'll dazzle us all with hitherto unsuspected magical skills," yawned Fred.[br]"And speaking of hitherto unsuspected skills, Ronald," said George, "what is this we hear from Ginny about you and a young lady