MTV Rough Cut Interview with Daniel Radcliffe, SNL Promos

Radcliffe Interviews
Posted by: Stephanie_J
January 11, 2012, 11:25 AM

While promoting his new film, "The Woman in Black," actor Daniel Radcliffe was interviewed by MTV about the Harry Potter film's chances at being nominated for an Oscar and meeting his "How to Succeed..." successor Darren Criss. Radcliffe also took part in another installment of MTV's popular American Talk segment. Links to the videos are below!

Daniel Radcliffe Hopes for Alan Rickman Oscar Nod
Daniel Radcliffe Gives Advice to Darren Criss
Daniel Radcliffe Says Hosting SNL was 'Ultimately a No-Brainer'
American Talk: Ghost Protocol with Daniel Radcliffe

Additionally, Radcliffe will be hosting Saturday Night Live this week on Jan. 14 at 11:30 p.m. ET on NBC. A promo reel for his appearance was released by NBC and can be seen here (some mature content):

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe Interviews News

Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

SNL with Dan is going to be EPIC!!!! XD And YES Alan Rickman SHOULD get an Oscar nom!!!!

Posted by LunaLuver on January 11, 2012, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

He’s going to rock!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on January 11, 2012, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Sounds like fun…

Posted by Won_Two on January 11, 2012, 01:47 PM report to moderator

His American accent is HILARIOUS!!! This is the first time Daniel Radcliffe has genuinely made me laugh! Can’t wait for Saturday now!!!

Posted by pottermate on January 11, 2012, 01:57 PM report to moderator

Thanks, both the promo and the MTV Contest are hilarious. Looking foward to watch SNL this Saturday! And it’s so nice how he keeps rooting for Alan Rickman!

Posted by HPseeker on January 11, 2012, 02:14 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

I’ve NEVER seen SNL before but I might watch it for the first time this week. His accent was pretty funny and I definately agree that Alan Rickman deserves an Oscar nomination.

Posted by Grindylow_101 on January 11, 2012, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

Live TV, no net indeed. Almost makes me wish I had cable. It will be really cool if it turns out that Dan can do improv and be funny.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on January 11, 2012, 04:25 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

So funny and really awesome! I SO want to watch this! :D

Posted by lovelle on January 11, 2012, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Thanks for posting these. They were hilarious!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on January 11, 2012, 08:56 PM report to moderator

LOVE THIS! So adorable. :D

Posted by . on January 11, 2012, 10:48 PM report to moderator

I don’t know how much more endearing Daniel can be, he is beyond awesome! The “ether” thing in the American Talk segment got me laughing and I just kept going from there hahaha

Posted by CloakKnight on January 11, 2012, 11:44 PM report to moderator

Posted by CloakKnight on January 11, 2012, 11:47 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Waha awesome!! Love it! XD

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on January 12, 2012, 02:22 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Daniel is such a cool guy!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 12, 2012, 02:47 AM report to moderator

"Potter and Chang!" screeched Pansy Parkinson to a chorus of snide giggles. "Urgh, Chang, I don't think much of your taste... At least Diggory was good-looking!"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014