Tom Felton to Voice Digital Guide for WB Studio Tour

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
January 10, 2012, 10:59 AM

Warner Bros. Studio Tour have announced that actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) will serve as the voice for the digital guide as part of the Making of Harry Potter tour.

The handheld audio-visual guide will include never before seen, behind-the-scenes footage and "contains fascinating facts about the sets, costumes and props, as well as newly produced interviews with filmmakers."

The digital guide can be pre-booked when purchasing tickets or rented separately for £4.95.

Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter opens March 31, 2012. Tickets can be booked online; no tickets are sold at the Studio Tour.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

Awesome, I’m the first person to comment. Tom Felton is great he plays Draco amazingly. ( Draco’s my fav character)

Posted by Grindylow_101 on January 10, 2012, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_drawing_thumb

I’m hoping some sort of miracle happens that allows me to go to this studio tour.

Posted by Grindylow_101 on January 10, 2012, 11:14 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Don’t get me wrong, I think Tom will be excellent… But I think Emma would have been a far better choice…

Posted by Won_Two on January 10, 2012, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

I think Tom is the perfect choice, he has a voice you cant help but want to listen too. Besides, they probably couldt get Emma because she’s too busy, and having one of the trio do it would raise the question; Why not Dan or Rupert? No, I think Tom is perfect. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on January 10, 2012, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

Posted by LunaLuver on January 10, 2012, 03:29 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

I think it’s great! I didn’t buy the audio for the traveling exhibit, but I would spend the money just to hear Tom’s voice. :)

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on January 10, 2012, 05:56 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

i am with grindylow! there must be some miracle that can get to the tour!!!! somewhere out there…….. please!!:)

Posted by the mudblood princess:)/ginnylove101 {WBM}=:) on January 10, 2012, 08:28 PM report to moderator

Ooh, that’s so gosh darn amazing! I really want to go now! Oh, who am I kidding? I’ve always wanted to go. :D

Posted by . on January 11, 2012, 12:20 AM report to moderator
End_of_an_era_thumb

omg, im so excited!!! My boyfriends taking me to this, best not tell him that the best looking guy in the whole film series is doing the audio guide, or he wont let me get one lol!

Posted by DrarryLover on January 11, 2012, 06:06 AM report to moderator
Img_0283_thumb

That’s great ! I’m so exciting !

Posted by HermioneLunaHP on January 11, 2012, 07:06 AM report to moderator
For_your_consideration_thumb

WOW! I can’t wait to go! So excited!

By the way Leaky, what happened to December’s competition?

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on January 11, 2012, 10:37 AM report to moderator
Evanna_____thumb

Yey! I LOVE Tom Felton :’)<3

Posted by Luna-Rose on January 11, 2012, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Yo_thumb

hey that will be totally awesome :) i will love to hear toms voice

Posted by hegwidpotter [Roar!!] on January 11, 2012, 06:07 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

That would be so awesome! because it will feel like that Tom is your tour guide! love the idea! Hope to go there someday!

Posted by lovelle on January 11, 2012, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

That’d be cool to hear :D

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 12, 2012, 02:44 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Well, there you are, boy. Platform nine -- platform ten. Your platform should be somewhere in the middle, but they don't seem to have built it yet, do they?"