Pottermore Welcome Emails to be Sent Out Daily

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
September 08, 2011, 04:06 PM

The Pottermore Insider blog has been updated to say that Welcome Emails to beta registrants will now be sent out on a daily basis:

The good news is that we no longer expect to pause sending these (as mentioned in our Beta testing and Welcome emails post). Instead, we plan to send emails out daily over the next two weeks. As always, there’s a chance that our plans may alter as we assess the site and how it is reacting to new users but we will update you if anything changes.

For those who will be joining Pottermore over the next two weeks, don’t forget to read our From duelling to potions post and check our Help page for answers to any other questions you have about the site.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

Great! Thanks tim_2006!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on September 09, 2011, 11:21 AM report to moderator

Thanks for the updates tim_2006!!! I’m really excited to get my email even though I know it’ll take just a little while longer (: Congratulations to everyone who has gotten in so far!!! Its great to see the numbers go up!!!

Posted by MagicalMe^_^ on September 09, 2011, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Wolfsleep_thumb

Day 4 here! Anxiously checking my phone for my email. Pottermore has officially taken over my life and I’m not even IN YET! Congratulations to everyone that’s made it in and thanks for the number updates!
(Just joined LC also! )

Posted by Canilup on September 09, 2011, 12:02 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

Welcome to Leaky, Canilup!
We completely understand how you feel. Let us know when you get your mail so we can know how things are going.

Posted by Halfblood Princess on September 09, 2011, 12:10 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Wow@tim_2006 thanks for the great updates. Sorry about getting logged off. Glad to see you got bk in. @Canilup day 6 and I feel the same way. PM is taking over my life. I get up in the morning, go to wk, and come home thinking about who is saying what and what’s happening on it. I rush to the Leaky site everyday.

Posted by molly43 on September 09, 2011, 12:11 PM report to moderator

Current student count: 260, 644

Posted by songbird on September 09, 2011, 12:14 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

Thanks @songbird.

Posted by molly43 on September 09, 2011, 12:16 PM report to moderator

I just barely made it day 3, I still haven’t received my email.

Posted by wildpumpkin63 on September 09, 2011, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Wolfsleep_thumb

Thank you Princess and Molly ! I definetely joined Leaky to feel included in a great group of peeps! Will most def keep you updated once the good news arrives :) It’s such a big relief to know you’re not alone in the waiting game.

Posted by Canilup on September 09, 2011, 12:21 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I’m off to wk will ck bk tonight. @canilup you’re welcome. welcome to leaky.

Posted by molly43 on September 09, 2011, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

@**LunaLuver**, CONGRATS!!!!
What day are you?

Posted by Halfblood Princess on September 09, 2011, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

That’s great! I’m still waiting on mine…I’m so excited to get mine.

Posted by ThestralBlade317 on September 09, 2011, 01:40 PM report to moderator

Students:262,684

Posted by tim_2006 on September 09, 2011, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Accio email :( day 4

Posted by LovesLaborLost on September 09, 2011, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Seems I missed a lot of fun here on Leaky whilebeing out and so on.Congrats to all that received their letter and sympathy to all others still waiting for it – like me (!!!).

Posted by cb160 on September 09, 2011, 04:36 PM report to moderator

"Terrified? I hope I, Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, have never been guilty of cowardice in my life! The noble blood that runs in my veins --"[br]"What blood?" asked Ron. "Surely you haven't still got --?"[br]"It's a figure of speech!"