Pottermore Welcome Emails to be Sent Out Daily

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
September 08, 2011, 04:06 PM

The Pottermore Insider blog has been updated to say that Welcome Emails to beta registrants will now be sent out on a daily basis:

The good news is that we no longer expect to pause sending these (as mentioned in our Beta testing and Welcome emails post). Instead, we plan to send emails out daily over the next two weeks. As always, there’s a chance that our plans may alter as we assess the site and how it is reacting to new users but we will update you if anything changes.

For those who will be joining Pottermore over the next two weeks, don’t forget to read our From duelling to potions post and check our Help page for answers to any other questions you have about the site.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Always_thumb

Day 2 My husband and I registered. I registered about half an hour before he did. I got my email on Sunday evening before labor day (I figured out I could log in Sunday morning. I think the email got delayed), and he got his email Tuesday.

Posted by Shining Lynx on September 09, 2011, 08:39 AM report to moderator

I got logged off. Page crash or update? I am not certain wich.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 09, 2011, 08:59 AM report to moderator

Tks tim_2006 for update and congrads on your house assignment Keep those post coming

Posted by fawkes4444 on September 09, 2011, 09:06 AM report to moderator

65,171 members

S
28,591 points
64,279 members

Posted by tim_2006 on September 09, 2011, 09:17 AM report to moderator
Tangled_repunzul_thumb

let me go check if i got mine…….. nope.:(

Posted by Tonks=:) on September 09, 2011, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

I think the site must be having some problems currently. I can read through the story on Pottermore, but my profile, friends & notifications have all disappeared (there’s an invisibility cloak over them or something). I’ll wait til later. Hopefully it will be fixed.

Posted by Shining Lynx on September 09, 2011, 10:20 AM report to moderator

I love potions.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 09, 2011, 10:40 AM report to moderator

I have a nice chemistry set.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 09, 2011, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

No mail for me yet! (day 5)
@tim_2006: Congrats on getting in Ravenclaw!
Are the day 4s receiving their emails already?

Posted by Halfblood Princess on September 09, 2011, 11:11 AM report to moderator

I was a day 3. I will ask on the comments section.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 09, 2011, 11:16 AM report to moderator

Ok i posted it in the ravenclaw common room. It is under moderation. Hope to get a response.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 09, 2011, 11:18 AM report to moderator

Oh no slytherin is catching up. 28,646 points to 28,644 points

Posted by tim_2006 on September 09, 2011, 11:20 AM report to moderator

"The Minister was just telling me about your lucky escape, Potter," drawled Mr. Malfoy. "Quite astonishing, the way you continue to wriggle out of very tight holes... [i]Snakelike,[/i] in fact..."