Pottermore Welcome Emails to be Sent Out Daily

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
September 08, 2011, 04:06 PM

The Pottermore Insider blog has been updated to say that Welcome Emails to beta registrants will now be sent out on a daily basis:

The good news is that we no longer expect to pause sending these (as mentioned in our Beta testing and Welcome emails post). Instead, we plan to send emails out daily over the next two weeks. As always, there’s a chance that our plans may alter as we assess the site and how it is reacting to new users but we will update you if anything changes.

For those who will be joining Pottermore over the next two weeks, don’t forget to read our From duelling to potions post and check our Help page for answers to any other questions you have about the site.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Dh_avatar_thumb
Day 3: Finally got my owl! :D
Posted by Falconari (SkyWolf16) on September 08, 2011, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

Now, by Daily do they mean seven days a week or just the five working days?

Posted by HogwartsForever on September 08, 2011, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

oh my this is so frustrating…. day 4 and nothing…. I have like no pateince though… but I mean really, who does waiting for this e-mail ?!?1

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on September 08, 2011, 06:44 PM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Day 3 and still waiting!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on September 08, 2011, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Gaspard_ulliel_lg_html_thumb

Guys, you have no idea how jealous I am of you! I want my email so badly!

Posted by brittafilter[Badger,Badger] on September 08, 2011, 07:16 PM report to moderator
Gaspard_ulliel_lg_html_thumb

Guys, you have no idea how jealous I am of you! I want my email so badly!

Day 6er here. I feel I am one more day closer to getting the email. It’s great that those who do receive their email keep the rest of us inform and updated with numbers.

Posted by fawkes4444 on September 08, 2011, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_1_thumb

I got my letter today! Yay, I’m soooo happy! I hope more and more of you will be receiving yours today too! If you need a friend add, I’m Unicornwolfsbane166. :o)

Posted by wallflower1971 on September 08, 2011, 08:43 PM report to moderator

It is official i’m in Ravenclaw. Students: 63,105

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Flowers1_thumb

This is good news! I hope all beta members are in soon!

Posted by purplehogwarts on September 08, 2011, 09:28 PM report to moderator

Day 5 and I haven’t gotten mine yet. but I cant WAIT

Posted by hollyash119 on September 08, 2011, 09:34 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i cant wait until i get my letter but i was day 7 so i probably wont get mine for a while

Posted by athena lupin on September 08, 2011, 09:47 PM report to moderator
Hipster-potter-top_thumb

Yay! I got in today. It’s so lovely. I’m WildIce43, add me?

Posted by WildIce43 on September 08, 2011, 09:51 PM report to moderator
100_red_totems_2011_thumb

Day 4, no joy yet but this is really good news.

Posted by Unseelie on September 08, 2011, 10:06 PM report to moderator

@tim_2006 I knew I’d have to eat my words, congrats on being a Ravenclaw.

Posted by wildpumpkin63 on September 08, 2011, 10:26 PM report to moderator

"Never wondered how you got that mark on yer forehead? That was no ordinary cut. That's what yeh get when a powerful, evil curse touches yeh -- took care of yer mum an' dad an' yer house, even -- but it didn't work on you, an' that's why yer famous, Harry

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014