Pottermore Welcome Emails to be Sent Out Daily

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
September 08, 2011, 04:06 PM

The Pottermore Insider blog has been updated to say that Welcome Emails to beta registrants will now be sent out on a daily basis:

The good news is that we no longer expect to pause sending these (as mentioned in our Beta testing and Welcome emails post). Instead, we plan to send emails out daily over the next two weeks. As always, there’s a chance that our plans may alter as we assess the site and how it is reacting to new users but we will update you if anything changes.

For those who will be joining Pottermore over the next two weeks, don’t forget to read our From duelling to potions post and check our Help page for answers to any other questions you have about the site.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Yay! I guess this means that I can expect an owl soon!! ..at least within the next two weeks. I’m a day 6 so maybe a week or so??

Posted by MagicalMe^_^ on September 08, 2011, 04:32 PM report to moderator

That’s great! xD

Posted by . on September 08, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator

i got mine the other day, :)

Posted by stephravens on September 08, 2011, 04:45 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I’m Day 4, so maybe I’ll get my soon! I’m so excited! I can’t wait!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on September 08, 2011, 05:03 PM report to moderator

yay! maybe ill get in!!

Posted by Nikki lovegoode on September 08, 2011, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

I’m day 5…
Everyone: please keep posting here when you receive your mails and what day you are…

Posted by Halfblood Princess on September 08, 2011, 05:14 PM report to moderator

I’m day 4 and I’m suffering! I want my letter so bad!

Posted by Munditiae on September 08, 2011, 05:15 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I’m day 4 and no owl too.

Posted by cb160 on September 08, 2011, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

I’m day 6 no mail yet.Getting more excited by this now.Good luck everyone!

Posted by Dlcohm7 on September 08, 2011, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

Day 5: No email.
I did make a large and excited “EEEP!” upon seeing this though.

Posted by Sauvium ROAR!? on September 08, 2011, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

@Sauvium: Soooo nice to see another day 5!!!! Let me know when u get your mail!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on September 08, 2011, 05:48 PM report to moderator

I have become resigned to the idea that Pottermore was too ambitious when they decided to allow a million people to try out the site and tell them about how well (or not) it works. Now my hope is renewed…just a little bit. I’m a “Day 4”. I’ll get enthusiastic when I see my admittance email.

Posted by trontech on September 08, 2011, 06:05 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

I am LumosNox7 on Pottermore and I’ll always accept your friend request, but I’m going to delete this account and make another one in October because I refuse to be in Ravenclaw. At least I was part of the early access though. :)

Posted by harrypotter4258 on September 08, 2011, 06:08 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

My son is a Day 4 as well and he hasn’t received his either :(

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on September 08, 2011, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I got my email yesterday. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on September 08, 2011, 06:19 PM report to moderator

...at this moment he hated everything about Ron, right down to the several inches of bare ankle showing beneath his pajama trousers.