More Pottermore Welcome Emails Sent; Have You Gained Access Yet?

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
September 06, 2011, 02:23 PM

It seems as if the Pottermore owls are being sent out with even more regularity this week, as the Pottermore Insider Blog has been updated again noting even more welcome emails have just been sent to early beta access users.

A question now for Leaky readers: Have you gotten beta access to Pottermore yet?  If you've been among the lucky bunch to gain early access to the site, please do share your thoughts in the comments below.  We may feature your review in a future update!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Tribal_gryphon_2_thumb

i got in yesterday and completed the 1st book, does anyone know when the second will be open?

Posted by Newtstorm88 on September 06, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator
269071_243257649019738_146705262008311_1068786_4799908_n_thumb

I got in a couple of weeks ago and it’s pretty fun so far. I’m really bad at potions and I haven’t tried dueling yet. I’m so busy with homework that I can’t find much time to pick up the first book and read along.

Posted by sparkle9 on September 06, 2011, 03:15 PM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

Arrrggghh!! I was Day 4. Still waiting on pins and nargles!!!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on September 06, 2011, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Freddie7_thumb

Just gotten the email Yesterday night.

Posted by Silvia aka Ninotsjka on September 06, 2011, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Day 4 registrant – still no email :(

Posted by LovesLaborLost on September 06, 2011, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

Newtstorm88: CoS is due in early 2012.

Posted by roonwit on September 06, 2011, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Ginnyplaysqudditch_thumb

yes about 2 weeks ago

sign the petition for a uk hp convention please its the country where hp started but we have no conventions sign please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please re-post as well thanks
p.s repost even if your not from the uk please

Posted by gryffindor-quidditch on September 06, 2011, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I wish!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 06, 2011, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Gossipgirlxoxo-716360_100_100_thumb

I haven’t gotten mine yet! I really do hope I get it soon! :(
I’m afraid I’m going to get it only a few days before it opens to all…
I’ve been checking my email multiple times a day now in hopes of getting it!

Posted by roseteaxx on September 06, 2011, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-05-29_at_12

I gained access last week and it was so worth the wait! I won’t give anything away, but it is a beautiful site with wonderful illustrations and captivating information. I finished the whole first book in two days — I can’t wait till they post Chamber of Secrets :)

Posted by mollythemuggle114 on September 06, 2011, 03:46 PM report to moderator
_corrall_img_2768_12x8_thumb

Evening, I’ve been granted access, followed Harry through his delivery at No 4, the trip to the zoo, and off to Hogwarts. I’ve been sorted (Gryffindor or course!), made my first potion (on about 5th attempt), even had a go at a spell or two – lots more practice needed here. Lots of things to collect on your way round (objects, books and of course Chocolate Frog Cards). There isn’t sound, but that doesn’t bother me – I don’t have the sound on on my laptop that way no one knows what I’m doing : ). Been through Philosophers Stone, can’t wait for Chamber of Secrets to be up and running.
The little extras that JKR has added are a lovely insight into the thinking behind the books.

Posted by themissingweasley on September 06, 2011, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

NO I HAVENT !!! Rawr….. My fiend told me e had his and I fliped, But then it turned out he was kidding >.<

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on September 06, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

Still nothing!! cries

Posted by gaminette [GTFO!] on September 06, 2011, 04:11 PM report to moderator

I think i will just give biased information now on purpose. Just because I didn’t get in early. I might also re-post jk rowlings supplementary writings. Thanks pottermore for the not so early access. A**hol**.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 06, 2011, 04:19 PM report to moderator

Days 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. Still no email.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 06, 2011, 04:20 PM report to moderator

"He's a funny man, Dumbledore. I think he sort of wanted to give me a chance. I think he knows more or less everything that goes on here, you know."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014