More Pottermore Welcome Emails Sent; Have You Gained Access Yet?

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
September 06, 2011, 02:23 PM

It seems as if the Pottermore owls are being sent out with even more regularity this week, as the Pottermore Insider Blog has been updated again noting even more welcome emails have just been sent to early beta access users.

A question now for Leaky readers: Have you gotten beta access to Pottermore yet?  If you've been among the lucky bunch to gain early access to the site, please do share your thoughts in the comments below.  We may feature your review in a future update!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

If i am at a movie and it gets sold out. I do not feel sorry for the people who didn’t get in. If people arrive late to a movie and want to sit together. That is not my problem. They should have arrived early so they could find seats together. Just because you disagree with me does not make me a slytherin. I was nice to give away my extra accounts. No one forced me to. I was being FAIR. I guess i’m a Hufflepuff.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 09:28 AM report to moderator

Let leave tim_2006 alone, even Snape gets a second chance. We all make mistakes he is trying to help people now. Maybe a Gryffindor, impulsive but couagous to admit miistakes and doing his best to fix it.

Posted by wildpumpkin63 on September 08, 2011, 09:32 AM report to moderator

I has no intention of keeping any extra accounts. I just wanted to see if it was true or not if i could make an extra accounts. So i decided instead of keeping them wich would be mean and unfair. I would just post the usernames and passwords. Let the first people to reach them have them.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 09:36 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

@Doxie2962 yea I think so too, he’ll be slytherin lol

Posted by mencia on September 08, 2011, 09:37 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

@tim_2006 forget my above comment, I see that you are admitting to your mistakes and a slytherin would never do that :D

Posted by mencia on September 08, 2011, 09:39 AM report to moderator

Slytherin is a good house

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 09:40 AM report to moderator

Every house has the potential to do what is right

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 09:40 AM report to moderator

Tks tim_2006 I will definitely have a nice day. Doxie2962 didn’t give it a thought but Slytherin seems to be a good possiblilty

Posted by fawkes4444 on September 08, 2011, 09:41 AM report to moderator

It is are actions that determine what we want to be.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 09:41 AM report to moderator

I made a mistake

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 09:42 AM report to moderator

I’m curious which house tim_2006 will be in. I hope he shares when he is sorted, I think it will be good to see if our perceptions and assumtions are accurate. Maybe we will all have to eat our words.

Posted by wildpumpkin63 on September 08, 2011, 09:46 AM report to moderator

You now what benny hill says about assumptions.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 09:47 AM report to moderator

I’m a pro at making a donkey of myself.

Posted by wildpumpkin63 on September 08, 2011, 09:54 AM report to moderator

Admitting to a mistake is a good thing. Have a great time with PM tim_2006

Posted by fawkes4444 on September 08, 2011, 10:03 AM report to moderator

Congrats, Rosalinda!

Posted by MagicBclPlyr on September 08, 2011, 10:28 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

...Harry was borne toward the stands, where Dumbledore stood waiting with the enormous Quidditch Cup.[br]If only there had been a dementor around... As a sobbing Wood passed Harry the Cup, as he lifted it into the air, Harry felt he could have produced th