More Pottermore Welcome Emails Sent; Have You Gained Access Yet?

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
September 06, 2011, 02:23 PM

It seems as if the Pottermore owls are being sent out with even more regularity this week, as the Pottermore Insider Blog has been updated again noting even more welcome emails have just been sent to early beta access users.

A question now for Leaky readers: Have you gotten beta access to Pottermore yet?  If you've been among the lucky bunch to gain early access to the site, please do share your thoughts in the comments below.  We may feature your review in a future update!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Free I don’t want money or anything.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 05:54 AM report to moderator

My email is machen_timothy@yahoo.com If you give me your email address. I will send you a list of days and usernames to choose one from.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 06:02 AM report to moderator

MarauderQuest39
HallowNiffler20
FrogQuaffle113
FangVine188

Please choose one.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 07:04 AM report to moderator

Passwords are 12345qaz or 12345qazxswedc Enjoy!!!!!

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 07:07 AM report to moderator

I’m in! Day 3-er! Got my email last night at some point whilst i was sleeping! Won’t be able to go on it until tonight after work, but I’m soooo excited! Hang in there peeps!

Posted by Rosalinda Rosmerta on September 08, 2011, 08:48 AM report to moderator

I wonder if PM staff will catch this one and shut down these usernames? Will this cause further delays? Who knows.

Posted by fawkes4444 on September 08, 2011, 08:53 AM report to moderator

It is not my problem anymore fawkes4444. I got what i wanted. Have nice day

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 08:58 AM report to moderator

Some people need to quit being rude and mind their own business. I really could care less about your opinion.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 08, 2011, 09:05 AM report to moderator

I wonder what house tim_2006 will be sorted into………SLYTHERIN!!

Posted by Doxie2962 on September 08, 2011, 09:19 AM report to moderator

Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle were all lying unconscious in the doorway. He, Ron, and Hermione were on their feet, all three of them having used a different hex. Nor were they the only ones to have done so.[br]"Thought we'd see what those three were up to," s