"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Reaches $1.3 Billion, Names of Deleted Scenes Released

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
September 06, 2011, 04:05 PM

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" made $1.3 billion dollars this weekend, the third movie in history to make that amount.

In additional news regarding "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" the names of the deleted scenes which will be appearing on the "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" DVD were released today. The British Board of Film Classification lists them as follows:

00:01:09:10 (SC 184 - SHELL COTTAGE) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:47:17 (SC 215 - HOG'S HEAD) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:26:00
(SC 229E - MARBLE STAIRCASE - HARRY AND GINNY) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:26:07 (SC 242 - WOODEN BRIDGE) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:18:03 (SC 245 - HOGWARTS BATTLEMENTS) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:37:02 (SC 274 - SLYTHERIN DUNGEONS) (DELETED SCENE)
00:00:18:20
(SC 346G - MARBLE STAIRCASE - RON & HERMIONE) (DELETED SCENE)

Two other bonus features have been listed. They are:

00:01:00:03 POTTERMORE (ADVERT)
00:10:25:04 THE GOBLINS OF GRINGOTTS (FEATURETTE)

Many thanks to Hypable for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Mugsp_profile_thumb

I wonder if they’ll include alternate takes in a different section not labeled as ‘Deleted Scenes.’ I want to see the other version of the Epilogue as well as the multiple endings for the Malfoys.

Posted by eiVega on September 06, 2011, 04:33 PM report to moderator
Img_0058_-_kopie_thumb

ooh, Can’t wait to see it on the DVD. has there been a date set yet for the dvd release?

Posted by KittyVD on September 06, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator

wow it’s gonna be great!!!

Posted by lordbossdan on September 06, 2011, 04:41 PM report to moderator

They’d better not be the only extra features, I hope there’s some sort of end-of-an-era type thing!

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on September 06, 2011, 04:55 PM report to moderator

And man they’re all short!

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on September 06, 2011, 04:56 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

November 11th in the US is when the DVD comes out. I dont thik there’s going to be extra scense for the Malfoys and Epilogue, I rean an interview with Tom and he said that.

Posted by LunaLuver on September 06, 2011, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Sirius_thumb

this is very exciting! :)

Posted by mscupcke~Roar~ on September 06, 2011, 05:20 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Leaky you forgot one of the scenes mentioned by the BBFC:

00:01:43:09 (SC 185 – HARRY & LUNA AT DOBBY’S GRAVE ON THE BEACH) (DELETED SCENE)

Really lookin forward to that one after Evanna talked about it. And anything Ron/Hermione is always good for me! Oh and congrats DH2, sad it never got past Titanic though :(

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 06, 2011, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

Wonderful! So excited to see these!

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on September 06, 2011, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I wonder if the deleted scene on the battlements might show the death of Fred, Lupin and/or Tonks.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on September 06, 2011, 06:32 PM report to moderator

Its very funny to me that these few “seconds” they show as deleted couldnt have just been in the movie!!

Posted by Hogsmeade on September 06, 2011, 06:33 PM report to moderator
Others

OMG IM SO EXCITED :)))

Posted by Opal Waters ( Eb16 ) [^HISS^] on September 06, 2011, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

Can’t wait to get the DVD! I’m really excited to see all the deleted scenes!

Posted by MoonlitFox on September 06, 2011, 06:57 PM report to moderator

Yay!!!!! I just hope they have all the deleted scenes on the American DVD.

Posted by megalen on September 06, 2011, 07:13 PM report to moderator

WHOOOO! CONGRATS TO DH2! :) I really want it to beat Avatar! But I still appreciate how much money it already earned! And I can’t wait to see the deleted scenes!

Posted by . on September 06, 2011, 07:18 PM report to moderator

"Ah! Bettie Bott's Every Flavor Beans! I was unfortunate enough in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one, and since then I'm afraid I've rather lost my liking for them -- but I think I'll be safe with a nice toffee, don't you?" He smiled and popped

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014