Video: First Look at Emma Watson in "Perks of Being a Wallflower"

Watson Interviews
Posted by: Stephanie_J
September 30, 2011, 10:17 AM

MTV News recently visited the set of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and spoke to actress Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) about her first post-Potter film.

On signing on for the film and playing the character of Sam, Ms. Watson says:

"Honestly, I had never read the book before, but a lot of my friends at Brown were hugely into it, and when I told them I had this script, they were crazy excited," Watson told MTV News.

"I feel incredible about it. I feel like I've been waiting for 'Perks,' " Watson said. "I was waiting for this story, for this script, for this moment, for these people to do it with me. I'm so glad I didn't do anything that I didn't care about."

A video from behind-the-scenes shows Ms. Watson filming a high energy dance number and glimpses at a graduation scene. The video, including an interview, can be seen at this page.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson Interviews News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Isn’t she cute???

Posted by Won_Two on October 04, 2011, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t wait to see it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 04, 2011, 06:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

It’s so wierd seeing her acting as someone else! She is going so well with her career, such an inspiration to me!

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on October 05, 2011, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

This is amazing :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 05, 2011, 03:03 AM report to moderator

I’m glad that this makes her happy! :)

Posted by . on October 05, 2011, 07:29 PM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

It’s unfortunate that I can’t see it:(

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on October 06, 2011, 02:54 PM report to moderator

"There are those who'll turn innocent occasions to their advantage," Moody retorted in a menacing voice. "It's my job to think the way Dark wizards do, Karkaroff -- as you ought to remember..."