Dog That Played Padfoot in "Prisoner of Azkaban" Up For Adoption

Misc
Posted by: Mel
September 27, 2011, 10:04 PM

Berry, the German Shepherd who played Padfoot in "Prisoner of Azkban," is up for adoption:

The ten-year-old mutt, who played the animal version of Gary Oldman's character Sirius Black and the godfather to Radcliffe's character Harry can no longer be looked after by his owner, Paul Thompson. Trained stuntman Mr Thompson, said he spends too much time away from home to give Berry the attention he deserves.

You can read more about Berry here or here.

Thanks to everyone who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Misc News

January-birthstone-garnet_thumb

I want the cute puppy but my dogs not a social dog. sigh

Posted by GarnetGirl on September 27, 2011, 10:42 PM report to moderator
Zomg_yay__thumb

Awwe, I wish I could adopt him; alas, I don’t live in England!

Posted by drarry.girl on September 27, 2011, 10:43 PM report to moderator
Desk05xv0_b_thumb

Wish I could adopt him, he looks the spitting image of the dog I had who actually died while they were filming “Prisoner of Azkaban” unfortunately I already have two adopted dogs and I can’t have anymore where I live. :-(

Posted by AmberDragon on September 27, 2011, 10:49 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I hope he finds a good home for him.

Posted by molly43 on September 27, 2011, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Ginny_thumb

This story made me so sad! Especially the bio that Berry “wrote.” I hope someone can provide Berry and Porridge a forever home together.

Posted by beckmank on September 28, 2011, 12:27 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

It’s nice to know Leaky is also doing something for the animals. I’ll repost this on facebook and see what I can do.

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on September 28, 2011, 01:23 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I wish I could have them both, but my sister is allergic to fur! :(

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on September 28, 2011, 03:04 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

This story made me so sad!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 28, 2011, 06:50 AM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

Hopefully he’ll find a new home.

Posted by HogwartsForever on September 28, 2011, 07:50 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

I hope they can find him a good owner!

Posted by Mad But Happy on September 28, 2011, 10:02 AM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

I’m not big on dogs but I’d totally adopt him, not even because of the Potter connection, I’m moving out and I’d give him to my brother that’s always wanted a dog.

Posted by Sauvium ROAR!? on September 28, 2011, 10:57 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Its so sad when pets cant stay with the owners they love. I hope he gets a very kind, and loving home with a nice family. If I could, I would adopt him.

Posted by LunaLuver on September 28, 2011, 01:22 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I have NO doubts that this will have a happy ending!

Posted by Won_Two on September 28, 2011, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-05-21_at_12

So sad! I wish I could adopt him – I don’t live in the UK though! But, I’m sure he will go to a loving family! <3

Posted by emmawatsonfan13 on October 04, 2011, 05:29 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Aw :(( Poor Berry!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 04, 2011, 05:50 PM report to moderator

"Will you look at this? I've got some presents!"[br] "What did you expect, turnips?" said Ron.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014