Alan Rickman to Appear in "Seminar" on Broadway

Rickman
Posted by: Mel
September 27, 2011, 10:40 PM

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape) will be appearing in an upcoming play entitled "Seminar" on Broadway starting November 20th: You can see a video of Rickman and the cast here at the source.

Severus Snape smiles and laughs, a lot — at least in this exclusive video of Alan Rickman and the cast of Theresa Rebeck’s Seminar meeting for the first time last Monday in New York’s West Village. Sure, it’s fun to see Rickman clowning around, but Seminar — and the footage — has other delights, like Tony nominee Lily Rabe and the beautiful Hettienne Park (The Intelligent Homosexual’s Guide…). The pair, plus Broadway newbies Hamish Linklater (The New Adventures of Old Christine) and Jerry O’Connell (The Defenders), play tortured students to Alan Rickman's writing teacher in the comedy, which opens Nov. 20.

You can see a video of Rickman and the cast here at the source.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Rickman News

Graylady_thumb

This is so exciting! I may be in New York around that time and would love to see it!

Posted by snapegal27 on September 27, 2011, 11:52 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

This is so exciting!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 28, 2011, 06:52 AM report to moderator
January-birthstone-garnet_thumb

That’s so cool!!!!!!

Posted by GarnetGirl on September 28, 2011, 07:25 AM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

I saw Rickman in a ply last November with Fiona Shaw playing his long suffering wife. Twas suitably epic.

Posted by HogwartsForever on September 28, 2011, 09:38 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

It was nice to see and hear Alan Rickman again. I hope the play does well.

Posted by molly43 on September 28, 2011, 11:31 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

It was nice to see and hear Alan Rickman again. I hope the play does well.

Posted by molly43 on September 28, 2011, 11:31 AM report to moderator
Tn_thumb

I want to see it. Has several of my favorite actors.

Posted by mad_maggie01 on September 28, 2011, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Tn_thumb

I want to see it. Has several of my favorite actors.

Posted by mad_maggie01 on September 28, 2011, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’d love to see it, but sadly I’m not going to NYC anytime soon.

Posted by LunaLuver on September 28, 2011, 01:04 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I just don’t get around as much as I used to… Too bad really.

Posted by Won_Two on September 28, 2011, 01:46 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Want to see it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 04, 2011, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Good for him :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 05, 2011, 02:58 AM report to moderator

"Ron, we're supposed to show the first years where to go!"[br]"Oh yeah," said Ron, who had obviously forgotten. "Hey -- hey you lot! Midgets!"[br][i]"Ron!"[/i][br]"Well, they are, they're titchy..."[br]"I know, but you can't call them midgets..."