Emma Watson's First Commercial for Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose

Watson
Posted by: Mel
September 02, 2011, 08:06 PM

The first commercial for Lancome's new fragrance, Tresor Midnight Rose, featuring Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has been released. It features Watson and her costar in various parts of Paris. You can watch the video here or below. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

17879-26957_thumb

I liked the commercial. To me it was saying tht he was able to and enticed to follow her bc of the great smell emanating from the perfume/however I couldn’t help throughout the commercial thinking ‘who’s watching the store?’

Posted by molly43 on September 05, 2011, 04:02 PM report to moderator

Ad, whatever. But I love Emma’s laugh there at the end: she’s so lovely! And that laugh turns her right back into the 10 year old we met all those years ago!

Posted by elfinkid on September 05, 2011, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

That was amazing! Artistically graceful, no less than we would expect from Emma!

Posted by ThestralBlade317 on September 06, 2011, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Brown-hair-girl_thumb

Very cool !! I lovede it and it’s very girlish

Posted by Anaconda Beastie on September 07, 2011, 12:14 PM report to moderator

We’re finally seeing what the ad looks like!!! :D I agree that Emma looks beautiful but I also have to agree that the ad is a bit too long and the story turned out diferently than I thought it would be… But I guess that the ad won’t be so long on tv so I can’t wait for that one, I’m sure it’ll be much better. ;)

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on September 08, 2011, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Aww thats cute. Thanks guys for putting up the video here

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 08, 2011, 01:32 PM report to moderator

"We both know that there are other ways of destroying a man, Tom," Dumbledore said calmly, continuing to walk toward Voldemort as though he had not a fear in the world, as though nothing had happened to interrupt his stroll up the hall. "Merely taking you