Happy Birthday, Hermione Granger!

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Mel
September 19, 2011, 02:34 PM

September 19th marks the birthday of Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of her age. Please join us in wishing Hermione a very happy birthday and in hoping she gets many new books as gifts!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Vdpqtmg_thumb

Happy Birthday Hermione! Yaya I’m first!

Posted by Acciobrooms on September 19, 2011, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Imagescajaxlqk_thumb

Happy birthday! Are you 1, are you 2, are you 3, are you………

Posted by Just a misfit on September 19, 2011, 03:25 PM report to moderator

I was 99.9% sure her bday was Saturday……
Either way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERMIONE!

Posted by chochang4eva on September 19, 2011, 03:25 PM report to moderator
Jenavieve_one_thumb

Happy birthday hermione !!! Ur my favorite:)

Posted by AlexWeasley12 {WitchFelicis130} on September 19, 2011, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Necklacecloseup_thumb

Happy birthday, Hermione!

Posted by makotohanabi on September 19, 2011, 03:47 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

You can only be sure with Leaky.

Posted by Acciobrooms on September 19, 2011, 03:53 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

Happy Birthday Hermione :)

Posted by Ariana Devins on September 19, 2011, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

Happy Birthday Hermione.

Posted by harrypotter4258 on September 19, 2011, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Tom-felton_thumb

Happy Birthday Hermione!! You certainly are the brightest witch of your age! Hope you have a wonderful birthday. :)

Posted by Maddie Malfoy on September 19, 2011, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

Oh my goodness! I forgot her birthday! How could I? What has gone wrong with my brain? Well I’m sorry its almost nine hours late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on September 19, 2011, 04:16 PM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

My eight-year old told me this afternoon that they played Harry Potter after school and pretended to be various characters. They practiced spells and she, of course, was Hermione Granger.
Happy birthday, Hermione!

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on September 19, 2011, 04:20 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Hermione!

Posted by potterweasleygranger on September 19, 2011, 04:22 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Happy Birthday Hermione! Love ya!

Posted by Jacket on September 19, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday Hermione. Without a doubt my favourite character!

Posted by hpqueenfluff on September 19, 2011, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Happy Birthday Hermione!!!

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on September 19, 2011, 04:30 PM report to moderator

"Well," said Lupin with a slight smile, "we thought we might have a little chat with your aunt and uncle before letting them take you home."[br]"I dunno if that's a good idea," said Harry at once.[br]"Oh, I think it is," growled Moody, who had limped a li