Rupert Grint, Jim Broadbent Join Voice Cast of "Postman Pat: The Movie"

HP Cast
Posted by: Stephanie_J
September 16, 2011, 10:22 AM

The BBC is reporting that Harry Potter actors Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Jim Broadbent (Professor Slughorn) and David Tennant (Barty Crouch, Jr.) have joined the voice cast of "Postman Pat: The Movie - You Know You're the One."

"Postman Pat: The Movie" will be based on the popular British cartoon which recently celebrated 30 years. The movie will see Postman Pat "lured away from his village by the chance to find fame on a national talent show."

In a statement about the casting, Rupert Grint said:

"Postman Pat is one of those British symbols, I suppose - you are totally familiar with him and his cat Jess, even if you have never watched the series.
"How exciting to be part of the Postman Pat heritage."
The film is expected to have a 3D release in early 2013.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Thank_you_thumb

Potter actors in Postman Pat? Woah! Things have changed a lot on that show since I last watched it a decade ago! (Was it really as long as that? Wow, I’m old!)

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on September 18, 2011, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Tangled_repunzul_thumb

i am not british, so i have no idea wat this is about but good for rupert grint

Posted by Tonks=:) on September 18, 2011, 01:27 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

@hermione Weasley, me too! I think this will get much publicity just because of the hp actors! Much like any other movie too!

Posted by farewell_fred on September 18, 2011, 04:05 PM report to moderator
550090_4323789780312_303379873_n_thumb

Definitly going to see the film :)

Posted by Ariana Devins on September 19, 2011, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

OMG Awesoooooome!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 19, 2011, 04:58 PM report to moderator

"As I sat here, absorbed in my needlework, the urge to consult the orb overpowered me. I arose, I settled myself before it, and gazed into its crystalline depths... and what do you think I saw gazing back at me?"[br]"An ugly old bat in outsize specs?" Ron