Images: "My Week With Marilyn," "Comrade," LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

Video Games
Posted by: Mel
September 13, 2011, 07:55 PM

We have a few new things for you to look at in our image galleries!

First, we have a new picture of Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) in her upcoming film, "My Week With Marilyn." In this image, Watson is with her co-star Eddie Redmayne.

Next we have a new image of Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in his upcoming film, "Comrade."

Finally, we have two new images from the upcoming LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 video game. The first image is a wallpaper from the LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Facebook page and it features Harry and Voldemort dueling. We also have a picture of Voldemort with a broken wand.

Many thanks to SnitchSeeker!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Da_thumb

First! :D

Lego HP is too cute for words. :)

Posted by harrypotter4258 on September 13, 2011, 09:06 PM report to moderator

That picture of Emma Watson is STUNNING!!

Posted by ♥ RuneRiver94 ♥ on September 13, 2011, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Call_me_snuffles_thumb

Third! I must go see these movies and buy that video game!!! Maybe I should finish the years 1-4 game first…

Posted by Free Elf on September 13, 2011, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Tangled_repunzul_thumb

Yay, I guess fourth is ok. To cute!

Posted by Tonks=:) on September 13, 2011, 09:55 PM report to moderator
Tangled_repunzul_thumb

and fifth!

Posted by Tonks=:) on September 13, 2011, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I love how Emma looks! And Rupert too. :) Very nice.

Posted by LunaLuver on September 13, 2011, 11:40 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

They look just fantastic! I can’t wait until the game comes out!

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on September 14, 2011, 02:14 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

All the images are fantastic!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 14, 2011, 04:10 AM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

A~M~A~Z~I~N~G~

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on September 14, 2011, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

Aw man, that Voldemort Lego image is awesome.

Posted by HogwartsForever on September 14, 2011, 10:16 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Really nice pix!

Posted by Won_Two on September 14, 2011, 11:16 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

I’m looking forward to the new Lego game coming out. Thanks for the pics.

Posted by Shining Lynx on September 14, 2011, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Necklacecloseup_thumb

Lego Harry is so cute, so looking forward to this coming out.

Posted by makotohanabi on September 14, 2011, 03:12 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Movies that I must see: Comrade, The Women in Black, and My Week With Marilyn!! They all look amazing and I know they will be!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 14, 2011, 04:10 PM report to moderator

Their looks won’t die out! =)

Posted by . on September 14, 2011, 07:14 PM report to moderator

"What do they think they're doing, keeping a thing like that locked up in a school?" said Ron finally. "If any dog needs exercise, that one does."