New Picture of Dan Radcliffe in "The Woman in Black"

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
September 10, 2011, 07:28 PM

We have a new image of Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) from his upcoming movie, "The Woman in Black." The picture shows Radcliffe looking apprehensive as he enters a room. You can see it here in our galleries.

"The Woman in Black" will be released this upcoming February.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Gf12-3_thumb

I would go with my friends and scream out loud while watching the movie…..

Posted by Albus Jean Potter on September 12, 2011, 07:50 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Creepy! Can’t wait for it to be released!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 12, 2011, 05:32 PM report to moderator

YAY! I can’t wait for this movie to come out! It looks delicious!

Posted by glow_freak on September 12, 2011, 06:34 PM report to moderator

I saw a touring production of the play six or seven years ago, and it was (and probably still is) one of the most effective and chilling pieces of supernatural fiction I’ve seen in any medium. There was one moment that made me jump in a way no horror movie had ever done! I am really looking forward to this movie.

Posted by Ming Aldrich-Gan on September 12, 2011, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

Very nice. I really don’t like horror flicks but was going to give this a try. then I saw the trailer and the toys…that’s just a bit much for me. I hope it does well. I’ll wait for the DVD so I can be home with the lights on. LOL

Posted by Xyra44 on September 12, 2011, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

wanna see it!!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on September 12, 2011, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW This Movie The Woman in Black!! is going to be totally AWESOME because Daniel Radcliffe is in it!!!!!!!! I can NOT wait to see it!!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on September 12, 2011, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Love horror movies, love Dan…can’t wait to see the movie. Looks amazing. :)

Posted by ThestralBlade317 on September 16, 2011, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Normal_darcey-alden_ellie_thumb

I really love scary movies. I HAVE to watch this. Now.
it looks so…ScArY!

Posted by LalocaPotter on September 22, 2011, 08:27 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Call him Voldemort, Harry. Always use the proper name for things. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself."