Cover for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Released

Video Games
Posted by: Mel
September 01, 2011, 03:47 PM

The cover for the video game LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 has been released and can be viewed here in our galleries. The cover features the Trio, Nagini, Lavender Brown, Voldemort, Bellatrix, and a burning Hogwarts in the background. Some additional stills from the game have also become available and you can look at them here.

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 is scheduled to be released November 18th on the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, Nintendo DS, and Windows PC.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Together_forever_thumb

they look soo cuteee i want them evern though im a little old for them but who cares!!

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on September 02, 2011, 07:31 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

It looks really cool! Can’t wait to play it :)

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on September 02, 2011, 07:43 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Ah Lavender and Ron! Genius! Right people keep going on and on about these games. Need to get both this Christmas then!

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 02, 2011, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Necklacecloseup_thumb

Looks great. Can’t wait.

Posted by makotohanabi on September 02, 2011, 06:00 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

wow! great!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on September 02, 2011, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Yes! I can’t wait!

Posted by Jacket on September 02, 2011, 08:48 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I can’t wait to get it. I love the Lego games, I finished the Pirates of the Caribbean game a few weeks ago, they’re good fun! :)
I love Lavender holding on to Ron’s leg! XD

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 02, 2011, 08:51 PM report to moderator
Picasion

I love these games, I am SO getting it as soon as it comes out!

Posted by Weasleyisourking99 on September 03, 2011, 05:38 PM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

Umbridge looks really relistic, it’s scary. I can’t wait to get you Year Seven and witness the Ronmione kiss. Better look good though. Still, Lego kissing should be good, right?

Posted by Tanderule on September 05, 2011, 12:20 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I like how Lavender Brown is hanging on to Ron! Hahaha! Intense cover!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 05, 2011, 11:58 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

I’m asking for it for Christmas!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 05, 2011, 05:25 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I have the Lego’s but not the game. I’m not sure if I’d want the game.

Posted by molly43 on September 06, 2011, 12:47 AM report to moderator
350px-montypythoncastsmall_thumb

This looks so good!
Do you think they’ll include magnets for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff in the Collector’s edition like they did Gryffindor and Slytherin in the first game?

Posted by Kneazlekoneko on September 06, 2011, 08:49 AM report to moderator

Eyes blurred with sweat, Harry tried to make out what it was... It was as bright as a unicorn... Fighting to stay conscious, Harry watched it canter to a halt as it reached the opposite shore. For a moment, Harry saw, by its brightness, somebody welcoming