Cover for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Released

Video Games
Posted by: Mel
September 01, 2011, 03:47 PM

The cover for the video game LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 has been released and can be viewed here in our galleries. The cover features the Trio, Nagini, Lavender Brown, Voldemort, Bellatrix, and a burning Hogwarts in the background. Some additional stills from the game have also become available and you can look at them here.

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 is scheduled to be released November 18th on the Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, Nintendo DS, and Windows PC.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Video Games News

Images_thumb

Love the first game, can’t wait for years 5-7…looks awesome!

Posted by ThestralBlade317 on September 01, 2011, 05:37 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Only a few more months. Mom! Dad! I want this!

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on September 01, 2011, 06:19 PM report to moderator

I cant wait till it comes out

Posted by vkooly on September 01, 2011, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

Oh God, Lavendar made the cover! (bursts out laughing)

Posted by HogwartsForever on September 01, 2011, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Magic-book_thumb

Oh my god!!!! I can’t wait! I love the LEGO games! And why did Lavender make the cover? Hmmmm…… Ron’s expression says he’s not too thrilled about that either. snicker

Posted by Dreamer on September 01, 2011, 07:19 PM report to moderator
Img_5622_thumb

Hope it’ll be available as an iPad App as well, like Years 1-4!!

Posted by HockeynHuskies on September 01, 2011, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

cool :) i hope i can get it!!!

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on September 01, 2011, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Lego my Eggo…

Posted by Won_Two on September 01, 2011, 09:56 PM report to moderator

I’m excited! I’m not that fascinated in legos, but as long as it’s a Harry Potter merchandise, I don’t mind!

Posted by . on September 01, 2011, 10:28 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

I will get this. I will get this. o.O

Posted by harrypotter4258 on September 01, 2011, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Flowers1_thumb

I’m surprised Lavender Brown made the front cover….

Very excited for this game! Loved the first one!!

Posted by purplehogwarts on September 01, 2011, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Aww lego HP people are so cute!!!! :D

Posted by LunaLuver on September 01, 2011, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

I cannot wait! Years 1-4 was good, I hope this is too. They all look adorable!!!

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on September 02, 2011, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

It looks awesome and hilarious,can’t wait for it,years1-4 was really great.

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on September 02, 2011, 04:02 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

it looks awesome i think!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 02, 2011, 04:36 AM report to moderator

"You two are so [i]stupid[/i]!" she shouted, stamping her foot on the ground, tears splashing down her front. Then, before either of them could stop her, she had given both of them a hug and dashed away, now positively howling.[br]"Barking mad," said Ron,

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014