Empire BIG SCREEN Convention Will Have Panels on "The Woman in Black" and Harry Potter Studio Tour

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
August 09, 2011, 08:17 PM

The Empire BIG SCREEN film convention, which will run from August 12th to the 14th, will feature panels on Dan Radcliffe's (Harry Potter) "The Woman in Black" as well as a panel on the upcoming Leavesden Studio Tour. You can watch a short video of Radcliffe introducing "The Woman in Black" to the convention here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Tonks_thumb

First comment!! Is Woman in Black gonna be a movie or play?

Posted by sboyer06 on August 09, 2011, 08:48 PM report to moderator

2nd comment!

Posted by camila_black08 on August 09, 2011, 08:52 PM report to moderator

i guess it gonna be a movie..im not sure

Posted by camila_black08 on August 09, 2011, 08:53 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

No clue.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 09, 2011, 08:55 PM report to moderator

It’s a movie!

Posted by SybilT on August 09, 2011, 09:14 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

wanna see that movie!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 09, 2011, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Scrap_tiger_1879__thumb

It’s a movie -was done once for UK TV, not sure when (probably 80’s). We watched it on recommendation as something scary. Definitely has some sections that will set the hair on the back of your neck a bit on end. Will definitely try to catch it when it comes out. Interesting role for DR -and doesn’t he look fine in the victorian suit?

Posted by CathrynOCamdentowne on August 09, 2011, 10:06 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

I’ve seen a version of the play, oh it must’ve been around 2007 when I saw it.

I. Was. Terrified. I don’t scare easily, the only films that truly scare me are Alien and The Blair Witch Project, but by God… The Woman in Black was terrifying to sit through.

Excellent play.

Posted by HogwartsForever on August 09, 2011, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

I read a part of the book and it creeped me out,so I stopped reading it!I only wanted to read it because of Dan but omg it was creepy!I think I’ll just see the movie, lol!

Posted by ResaPotter on August 09, 2011, 10:19 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

Posted by ResaPotter on August 09, 2011, 10:20 PM report to moderator
41469_741460511_8404_n_thumb

I can’t wait to see it the trailer looks amazing.

Posted by cjbg1980 on August 09, 2011, 10:36 PM report to moderator

What’s it rated? Just out of curiosity. :P

Posted by radcliffe18 on August 09, 2011, 10:49 PM report to moderator

Has anyone read the book?

Posted by radcliffe18 on August 09, 2011, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

The movie looks so good from the short trailer I’ve seen. I dont like being creeped, but I like creepy movies, if that makes any sense. ;)

Posted by LunaLuver on August 10, 2011, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Scarlet_tanager_thumb

Dan is such a sweetie. I used to be more into Rupert but I find Daniel so charming… what can I say?

Posted by trip_le_threat on August 10, 2011, 12:27 AM report to moderator

"Harry -- I think I've just understood something! I've got to go to the library!"[br]And she sprinted away, up the stairs.[br]"[i]What[/i] does she understand?" said Harry distractedly...[br]"Loads more than I do," said Ron, shaking his head.