Emma Watson Covers Company Magazine September Issue

Watson Interviews
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 05, 2011, 11:47 AM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) will grace the cover of Company Magazine's Young Hollywood September issue, according to an article from Digital Spy.

A few quotes from the interview were released where Watson talks about her hopes for the future now that the Harry Potter series is complete:

"I have very strong family values and I definitely hope that will be in my future," she said. "I can't wait to be a mom and have my own family one day."

Discussing the qualities she looks for in a potential partner, Watson explained: "Hmmm… kindness, good manners, intelligence, confidence and someone who can make me laugh."

"On a superficial level, I don't have a 'type'. You could line up photographs of all the guys I've dated and they look totally different. You won't believe me but it really is more to do with their personalities rather than looks."
An image of Watson on the cover of Company can be seen here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson Interviews News

Harry_thumb

I hope she can stay grounded. What she does for a living will make you nutzo if you aren’t careful.

Posted by Paskunius Senus on August 05, 2011, 06:56 PM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

I love you Emma, but I really want to caption that picture “OM NOM NOM NOM

Posted by Mad But Happy on August 05, 2011, 10:04 PM report to moderator

I love Emma, she is so pretty and is an excellent actress. Thanks for sharing the articles I love reading about her.

Posted by jasygrama on August 05, 2011, 11:02 PM report to moderator
19961_295278227280_850597280_3220270_6993096_n_thumb

emma is like… perfect

Posted by AbbieAstoria on August 06, 2011, 06:44 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Emma and Jo (J.K.) are my two role models. Emma is like a friend to me in a way. With all the other celebrities, you want to meet them but you don’t know what they’re like. Emma is so different. It’s like you know her.

Posted by silverkacy on August 06, 2011, 10:06 AM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

I love her. Whoever she ends up marrying will be a very lucky guy indeed.

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on August 06, 2011, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Hermione_-_poa_thumb

Whoever she ends up marrying will be a very lucky guy indeed. And if she ends up having kids, who better than her to pass on the magic of Harry Potter?

Posted by hermioneginnyluna on August 06, 2011, 12:12 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

i can’t wait to get this magazine! emma i love u as my role model <3

Posted by handhrfan18 on August 06, 2011, 12:56 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

I’m so pleased that Emma was able to come through all the celebrity part of Harry Potter with her values intact. And I love her description of what she is looking for in a partner – best characteristics to look for. I wish her all the best.

Posted by Eeyore on August 06, 2011, 01:03 PM report to moderator

@AlexandraMayWood
Yeah she is good for an actress but I think she has a few flaws… It think I have mentioned them… Whats Evanna Lynch like? Is she good? I think I like her as an actress but all I know about her is she is VERY womens rightsy!

Posted by CordeliaBushweed on August 06, 2011, 03:16 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_loxhxnpc7a1qjbryso1_r1_500_large_thumb

She is the best!

Posted by MissingHedwig on August 06, 2011, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_watson_2012_emma_ft__654654r_thumb

Emma is smart and amazing! She’s one of my role models.

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Emma is the best. Who ever marries her is the luckiest person in the world.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 08, 2011, 07:56 AM report to moderator

she is great!!

Posted by lordbossdan on August 09, 2011, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Very good role model!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on August 30, 2011, 04:03 PM report to moderator

"It's a bit small," said Ron quickly. "Not like that room you had with the Muggles. And I'm right underneath the ghoul in the attic; he's always banging on the pipes and groaning..."[br]But Harry, grinning widely, said, "This is the best house I've ever b