Emma Watson Covers Company Magazine September Issue

Watson Interviews
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 05, 2011, 11:47 AM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) will grace the cover of Company Magazine's Young Hollywood September issue, according to an article from Digital Spy.

A few quotes from the interview were released where Watson talks about her hopes for the future now that the Harry Potter series is complete:

"I have very strong family values and I definitely hope that will be in my future," she said. "I can't wait to be a mom and have my own family one day."

Discussing the qualities she looks for in a potential partner, Watson explained: "Hmmm… kindness, good manners, intelligence, confidence and someone who can make me laugh."

"On a superficial level, I don't have a 'type'. You could line up photographs of all the guys I've dated and they look totally different. You won't believe me but it really is more to do with their personalities rather than looks."
An image of Watson on the cover of Company can be seen here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson Interviews News

Gr_thumb

EMMA IS AMAZING!!!! She is one of my few role models.( including Hermione!)

Posted by grangerfan13 on August 05, 2011, 11:56 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

Wow she really seems so down to earth

Posted by mencia on August 05, 2011, 11:57 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

If only all celebrities were like her :D

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 05, 2011, 12:12 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

she is an amazing person. i love her sence of style

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on August 05, 2011, 12:31 PM report to moderator

Such a charming young lady, bet her parents are so proud of their little girl.

Posted by DavidTheUnready on August 05, 2011, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Dolphin_thumb

She is such a great person!!! I mean, how many other actresses are like her? She is one of my role models, and has been since I first watched the movies.

Posted by AlexandraMayWood on August 05, 2011, 02:01 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nice indeed…

Posted by Won_Two on August 05, 2011, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

I always love reading Emma’s interviews. She’s such a normal level headed girl, more should be like her. And she looks so cute on the cover, still beautiful, but also cute. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on August 05, 2011, 03:28 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

@calum wilson) I agree with you.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 05, 2011, 03:44 PM report to moderator

Tom Felton is the one for Emma! They would make a perfect couple :)

Posted by lolafasola on August 05, 2011, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Always_thumb

I agree with Lunaluver. Emma is always collected and well-spoken, but still has personality. And the picture is cool… I still liked the long hair better, but I know she had good reasons for doing it and if she’s happy with it that’s all that matters.

Posted by obiwancrazy on August 05, 2011, 04:49 PM report to moderator

Emma is just so beautiful and amazing, I really think she is one of the best role models out there (:

Posted by . on August 05, 2011, 05:18 PM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

I expect it will be a good article, she’s definitely the best of the three in interviews.

Posted by VoodooPadfoot - {WBM} on August 05, 2011, 05:49 PM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

totally one of my role models! she is just so kind and awesome! she would be a great mother!

Posted by farewell_fred on August 05, 2011, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

she is just so kind and awesome!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 05, 2011, 06:08 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Think of a dream, quick," he told Ron, "in case the old toad comes our way."[br]"I did it last time," Ron protested, "it's your turn, you tell me one."[br]"Oh, I dunno..." said Harry desperately, who could not remember dreaming anything at all over the l