New Look at Harry Potter Eight Film Box Set from Amazon

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Edward
August 30, 2011, 09:27 PM

At the request of WB, these images have been removed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Fantastic – but we already have all the Potter DVDs put out in America except for the last one, which is a shoo-in for purchase anyhow!! Great idea though, and fantastic case!!

Posted by jasygrama on August 31, 2011, 12:06 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

It is so beautiful. I wish I could get it, but sadly I dont live in France so that wont be happening. :/

Posted by LunaLuver on August 31, 2011, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

When’s it coming to the U.S.? I want to get it for my birthday this year and I doubt I can get it in Euros, since I don’t have any! I also forgot how to speak and read French…

Posted by Tanderule on August 31, 2011, 01:52 PM report to moderator
Jkloling_thumb

i hope the american version looks really similar because that is gorgeousssss

Posted by SeVeRuS<3 ツ [ITC] on August 31, 2011, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

@ Kaliolive, yeah I’m holding off on the dh until ultimate edition comes out.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 31, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Hmm I don’t really like the look of it :/

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 31, 2011, 04:37 PM report to moderator

will this be available in the uk?? looks awesome

Posted by chingchongchoo on August 31, 2011, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

200 euros? Merde! I’ll see if I can get it on E-Bay for 50 bucks (I know- good luck!).

Posted by Paskunius Senus on August 31, 2011, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Tete_ben_thumb

The container might be beautiful, but what’s inside is certainly less interesting…
We are still waiting, in France, for the release of the wonderful ultimate editions of movies 3 to 7 in blu-ray as well as DVD, and this box set contains only the standard good old versions of the movies (that can are currently sold around 9 euros everywhere).
Before releasing that kind of items, we’d really like WB France to catch up with the US releases. That’s really frustrating…

Posted by Noz on September 01, 2011, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

SO MUCH MONEY. BUT SO MUCH AWESOME.

Posted by Mad But Happy on September 01, 2011, 12:26 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Damn you WB, I never got to see it!

Posted by KiwiMcI on September 04, 2011, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awwww :( these images have been removed :(

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 05, 2011, 11:48 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Aw they’ve been removed :(

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on September 05, 2011, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

awww i missed the pictures

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on September 08, 2011, 01:18 PM report to moderator

...both twins were hurled out of the golden circle as though they had been thrown by an invisible shot-putter. They landed painfully, ten feet away on the cold stone floor, and to add insult to injury, there was a loud popping noise, and both of them spro