New Look at Harry Potter Eight Film Box Set from Amazon

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Edward
August 30, 2011, 09:27 PM

At the request of WB, these images have been removed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Severus_x_2_thumb

I would assume that there would be a US version. Amazon France sometimes seems to get news of HP stuff before the US and UK branches of Amazon. It did with the last 2 soundtrack CDs.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 31, 2011, 06:19 AM report to moderator
Da_thumb

this is too cool. O.O

Posted by harrypotter4258 on August 31, 2011, 07:46 AM report to moderator
Img_0058_-_kopie_thumb

I really like the wand. If I could buy that separately, I would consider it. But with all the DVDs and so expensive… Pass… too bad.

Posted by KittyVD on August 31, 2011, 08:40 AM report to moderator
Avatars_house2_13_thumb

That is extremely gorgeous!!! And expensive… :( I can never afford it.

Posted by shi suisen on August 31, 2011, 08:43 AM report to moderator
No_muggles_thumb

looks great and I wan tto get it, but it is a BIT pricey…

Posted by Luna_lovegood17 on August 31, 2011, 08:50 AM report to moderator
No_muggles_thumb

sorry I meant want to

Posted by Luna_lovegood17 on August 31, 2011, 08:52 AM report to moderator

If WB was REALLY smart, they would sell the box with out the DVDs (or Blurays I guess) so people could have it and put the DVDs they’ve been buying for 10 years inside it.

Posted by pottermate on August 31, 2011, 09:06 AM report to moderator

Posted by pottermate on August 31, 2011, 09:06 AM report to moderator

Ah I hate those glitches that make you look like a tool by posting twice. But I’d like to add they did that with LOTR, not as nice a box, but still you could get the boxed set box for like 5 bucks and put your DVDs in it.

Posted by pottermate on August 31, 2011, 09:08 AM report to moderator
Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

thats sooo cool!!! :) does anyone one know how much 200 euros is in dollars????

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on August 31, 2011, 10:18 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

$288.93 in US dollars… Not totally out of sight for a true collectors item… But I wish it were available in NTSC format.

Posted by Won_Two on August 31, 2011, 10:49 AM report to moderator

Now if is was in English I would be beating down the doors for it. Maybe a something special for the English set at some point.

Posted by carole44 on August 31, 2011, 11:29 AM report to moderator
20261_1274074097358_1395090330_30880094_3910781_n_thumb

Guys, if a typical DVD is 20 euro when it comes out, just the DVDs would be 160; albeit 7 of the eight of these have been out for awhile and people probably own them already, but for people that don’t have any of the DVDs yet, it is actually not a bad deal. It still would be smart for them to release a version with just the box and wand though. (does anyone else find the choice of the elder wand strange? I mean it doesn’t become important until the last 2 movies. I feel like Harry’s wand would be more appropriate.)

Posted by Egor on August 31, 2011, 11:44 AM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

SO awesome!!!!!!! Too bad I don’t speak French… I might just get it anyways, you never know.

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on August 31, 2011, 11:49 AM report to moderator
Photo_on_2010-02-18_at_14

I can’t wait for the Blu-Ray box set to come out, I want all the goodies. I’ve been having a really hard time holding back from buying DH1 because I know that box set will be wicked!

Posted by KaliOlive on August 31, 2011, 11:57 AM report to moderator

[She] spent half the lesson telling everyone that the position of Mars with relation to Saturn at that moment meant that people born in July were in great danger of sudden, violent deaths.[br]"Well, that's good," said Harry loudly, his temper getting the

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014