New Look at Harry Potter Eight Film Box Set from Amazon

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Edward
August 30, 2011, 09:27 PM

At the request of WB, these images have been removed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

Yay first to comment!I so wanna get this!But its so expensive!

Posted by ResaPotter on August 30, 2011, 10:05 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

or is wait how much would that be in canadian dollars?

Posted by ResaPotter on August 30, 2011, 10:06 PM report to moderator

It’s a shame I:
A) don’t speak French
B) live in the US so my DVD player isn’t compatable.
I wish I could get it though… So pretty!

Posted by bookworm1118 on August 30, 2011, 10:08 PM report to moderator
January-birthstone-garnet_thumb

Curse my American ancestors. What was so wrong with starting a colony in Franc?!?!? >:o

Posted by GarnetGirl on August 30, 2011, 10:43 PM report to moderator

Man, I absolutely want that! But of course, it would be sort of useless until I learn French! Still, I like any merchandise that has to do with Harry Potter! :D

Posted by . on August 30, 2011, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

wow!
amazing

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 30, 2011, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Headshot_thumb

that is so gorgeous!

Posted by Lysh on August 30, 2011, 11:45 PM report to moderator
Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

I don’t speak french and my DVD player can’t play it but it looks awesome! I’ll get to just keep it on a shelve for looks.

Posted by MoonlitFox on August 31, 2011, 02:20 AM report to moderator

I do speak French and it will play in my DVD player but it’s soooo expensive! When I lived in France that was over a week’s wages, and now I don’t work lol!

Posted by JoRowlingRocks on August 31, 2011, 02:41 AM report to moderator

Well, I’m glad that my first post on this site is: I przordered it! Since I’m French and, for once, we are the only ones to have that wo’derful edition. By the way the B-rays are in both french and english.

Posted by MidnightHawThorn on August 31, 2011, 02:54 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

that is so gorgeous!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 31, 2011, 03:13 AM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

One can only have so many of each movie before you just start getting annoyed with WB – and oneself for thinking one needs more than one of each movie. I just want DH 1 and DH1.5 Ultimate Edition. When are they coming out? And, even better question, will WB be more interested in combining them as one or do they think they will make even more money off of us if they release them separately even though it makes more sense to make them a set? I really hope they make the two movies into an Ultimate Edition set and I really hope we hear tell of it’s release very soon.

Posted by DeliaDee on August 31, 2011, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

It looks absolutely wonderful!

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on August 31, 2011, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Very nice — and also in English!

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 31, 2011, 06:03 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

It also costs 200 euros!

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 31, 2011, 06:05 AM report to moderator

"Oh no, he's back [i]again,[/i] why can't he read on his stupid ship?" said Hermione irritably as Viktor Krum slouched in, cast a surly look over at the pair of them, and settled himself in a distant corner with a pile of books.