Latest Batch of Pottermore Early Access E-mails Sent Out

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 25, 2011, 10:54 AM

The Pottemore Insider has been updated to say that a new batch of Welcome e-mails for Pottermore beta access were sent out today, August 25th, from 2:45pm BST (9:45am EST).

Welcome e-mails were also sent out yesterday to a lucky few.

You can read Leaky's first thoughts on Pottermore at this link. If you already have access to the beta version of Pottermore, let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

@kyrstalkris R/HR Ouch, that must be awful. I’m sorry to hear that’s happening to you.

Posted by MoonlitFox on August 26, 2011, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I got mine last night and I’m really pleased. I hopee everyone who hasn’t got their’s gets them soon enough!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on August 26, 2011, 02:33 AM report to moderator
Dordogne_2011__435__thumb

I found the quill on day 1 … still no mail though :-((

Posted by moonstone nox on August 26, 2011, 03:43 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

hope mine is there

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 26, 2011, 04:08 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows__part_i_58_thumb

I still haven’t got one! And I registered on day 2…

Posted by Astha on August 26, 2011, 10:47 AM report to moderator

i got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by the_chosen_one4 on August 26, 2011, 02:24 PM report to moderator

im in slytherin :(((((((((((((((

Posted by the_chosen_one4 on August 26, 2011, 02:57 PM report to moderator

I’ve just got mine. Am so excited. Going to explore now.

Posted by lunamoon1997 on August 26, 2011, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Vanishing_cabinet_thumb

Hey. :C Slytherin’s not all that bad. I won’t complain if I get in Ravenclaw…

Posted by Sara Greengrass (S Palms) on August 26, 2011, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

=.= must wait till ocotber ….

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on August 26, 2011, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Vanishing_cabinet_thumb

Awwww, Kimi, don’t be sad.. :P I got the quill on day 2 but with my luck I’ll get in last…

Posted by Sara Greengrass (S Palms) on August 27, 2011, 01:56 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Oh well :(

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 05, 2011, 11:41 AM report to moderator

"It is Uranus, my dear," said Professor Trelawney, peering down at the chart.[br]"Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?" said Ron.[br]Most unfortunately, Professor Trelawney heard him, and it was this, perhaps, that made her give them so much homewor