Latest Batch of Pottermore Early Access E-mails Sent Out

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 25, 2011, 10:54 AM

The Pottemore Insider has been updated to say that a new batch of Welcome e-mails for Pottermore beta access were sent out today, August 25th, from 2:45pm BST (9:45am EST).

Welcome e-mails were also sent out yesterday to a lucky few.

You can read Leaky's first thoughts on Pottermore at this link. If you already have access to the beta version of Pottermore, let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

accio email!!!………….no………….accio email…………………..no…………
ACCIO EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!………………………………….. nope no email yet :(

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on August 25, 2011, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Imagescaf0zk2w_thumb

didint even get my first email!!! :(

Posted by #1harrypotterfan{ROAR} on August 25, 2011, 12:55 PM report to moderator

UGH I want my email! :(

Posted by GrangerDanger5 on August 25, 2011, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

@#1harrypotterfan, what do you mean you didn’t get the first mail? After you found the quill and completed the registration form you didn’t get the confirmation mail? That IS bad luck…

Posted by Halfblood Princess on August 25, 2011, 01:08 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

Wait, what do you mean, “last batch”?? Isn’t it that if you found the Magic Quill and you created an account then, you will get your Welcome email sooner or later?? D:

Posted by harrypotter4258 on August 25, 2011, 01:20 PM report to moderator
Hermione_facebook_thumb

I got mine!!! I can’t wait to be sorted!

Posted by tonksnremus on August 25, 2011, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Img_0058_-_kopie_thumb

oeh, this is SO frustrating. The most frustrating part is that I tried so hard to get in as fast as I could and I registered on the second day. Now they’re just letting people in randomly? pfsh, so not cool… It’s a comfort to see that, at least, I’m not the only one in this situation… x

Posted by KittyVD on August 25, 2011, 01:32 PM report to moderator

don’t worry @KittyVD you are not alone!!!! myself and about 5 of my friends all registered in the first 3 days and none of us have gotten in yet :\ Hopefully it will happen soooon!

Posted by Jordynn on August 25, 2011, 01:34 PM report to moderator
Animated_hermione_yule_ball_thumb

Mine not there :((((((((((((((

Posted by FutureJKR (Cassia Hart) *ROAR!!* on August 25, 2011, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Dsc02812__2__thumb

Still waiting for mine….

Posted by Lillylove on August 25, 2011, 01:49 PM report to moderator

@Halfblood Princess: Here’s the proof that the email can get delayed. Although I still haven’t gotten it yet, I’ve started trying to log in on Pottermore a few days ago, with no success so far… until now :-) So I haven’t got the email yet, but my access has been validated!

Keep hope my friends! And add me :-) ShadowCharm81 is my Pottermore name!

Posted by ShadowCharm81 on August 25, 2011, 01:59 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

@ShadowCharm81: REAAALLYYYY???? Great! That actually is a piece of good news! Thanks! I’m so glad (and jealous at the same time) that you managed to get in!!! Enjoy!

Posted by Halfblood Princess on August 25, 2011, 02:06 PM report to moderator
Vanishing_cabinet_thumb

WHAT. This is ridiculous! D: Last batch?? I was told I’d be able to be apart of the beta testers..and I got in on Day 2, yet no email for me.. I don’t mean to whine all too much, but that’s just not fair (I know I know, life’s not fair, blah blah blah..). But really, it’s like giving a child a christmas present and then taking it right back telling them sorry, they can’t have it anymore. This system isn’t very great at all.. .__. Just let us in before we all riot.

Posted by Sara Greengrass (S Palms) on August 25, 2011, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Vanishing_cabinet_thumb

@ShadowCharm81 Congrats. Maybe I’ll try that.. Since I live in the US, so there’s a chance it could be delayed.

Posted by Sara Greengrass (S Palms) on August 25, 2011, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Cc-phoenix_thumb

@shadowcharm81: what day did you find the quill?

Posted by BeachPhoenix on August 25, 2011, 02:11 PM report to moderator

"Harry -- you're a great wizard, you know."[br] "I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let go of him.[br] "Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things -- friendship and bravery and -- oh Harry --

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014