Latest Batch of Pottermore Early Access E-mails Sent Out

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 25, 2011, 10:54 AM

The Pottemore Insider has been updated to say that a new batch of Welcome e-mails for Pottermore beta access were sent out today, August 25th, from 2:45pm BST (9:45am EST).

Welcome e-mails were also sent out yesterday to a lucky few.

You can read Leaky's first thoughts on Pottermore at this link. If you already have access to the beta version of Pottermore, let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

hope mine is there

Posted by mencia on August 25, 2011, 10:59 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

first comment yeah! I really hope I got mine

Posted by mencia on August 25, 2011, 11:00 AM report to moderator

Mine too

Posted by tim_2006 on August 25, 2011, 11:00 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

no still nothing :((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Posted by mencia on August 25, 2011, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Not yet :( Accio email!!!!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 25, 2011, 11:02 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I wonder how big the batch was? It’s moving soooooo slooooowwwww.

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 25, 2011, 11:06 AM report to moderator

They should let you in according to the day you entered! The first batch of welcome emails would let the people who found the Quill the 1st day, and the second batch for day 2..etc… Waiting PATIENTLY for mine, but it’s not working :(

Posted by deathlyhallowslover on August 25, 2011, 11:12 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

Yeah, I think they’re still at day 1 registrants. man…and I got in on day 3. I’ll probably be waiting for another few weeks.

Posted by Matea on August 25, 2011, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Graylady_thumb

Still none for me… @Matea- we have established that people from all different days are getting in. I have heard of Day 2, Day 3, Day 5, and Day 6 people having already gotten in.

Still none for me (Day 5). I think we should all take it as a good sign that they have let in people three days in a row, instead of twice in one week. I am sure they continue to improve the site as the days pass! Plus, it’s almost September, so access for us can’t be that far away.

Posted by snapegal27 on August 25, 2011, 11:24 AM report to moderator

I signed up on day one and still haven’t got in. My friend who signed up two hours before me got in today,and another friend who signed up on day 7 got in last week. It’s a really screwed up process. I think it should be done in the day you signed up.

Posted by Londonlipton on August 25, 2011, 11:27 AM report to moderator

Agreed!!! I’m really upset that they aren’t going in order of how people registered… i think thats unfair.

Posted by Jordynn on August 25, 2011, 11:34 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

I was day 2. I still don’t have mine. I’m getting really impatient. :( they shouldve spread it over seven weeks. Day 1 gets in during week 1, day 2 for week 2, and so on. its unfair when its random like this since so many people stayed up all night or woke up at weird times to register

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on August 25, 2011, 11:35 AM report to moderator

still waiting to recieve mine hope it comes soon. I must have a very clumsy owl.

Posted by shieldunicorn78 on August 25, 2011, 11:36 AM report to moderator
Hp-ramones-cover_thumb

It’s ten days since they started to send out those emails and I still haven’t got one :( I’m worrying that it will come after holidays, when I will have to go to school and I will not have much time to go on Pottermore :(

Posted by LinaHP on August 25, 2011, 12:07 PM report to moderator

Anyone know how many students are in now?

Posted by Doxie2962 on August 25, 2011, 12:07 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Bellatrix raised her wand. [i]"Crucio!"[/i][br]Neville screamed, his legs drawn up to his chest so that the Death Eater holding him was momentarily holding him off the ground. The Death Eater dropped him and he fell to the floor, twitching and screaming i