Rupert Grint Attends V Festival, Talks About Life Post-Potter

Grint Interviews
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 22, 2011, 12:15 PM

Actor Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) attended V Festival over the weekend in Hylands Park and spoke to the Press Association about his life now that the final Harry Potter film has been released.

"It's going to take a while to really sink in - it was quite a shock really. It all seemed to end quite suddenly but now the film's out it is kind of closure and I'm excited to move on," Rupert said at Virgin Media's V Festival in Hylands Park this weekend.

"It has kind of been this bubble - it's like graduating I guess. We've all learned so much."

Rupert said he is keen to keep contact with his Potter co-stars - in particular the Weasley twins, played by James and Oliver Phelps.

"I spend a lot of time with the twins. All of us really, we've all shared this quite unique experience together and we'll always stay in touch."
Images of Mr. Grint at V Festival can be seen at this link courtesy of RupertGrint.net.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint Interviews News

From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

aww rupert that is great u are enjoying life! i hope u had an awesome time seeing eminem! :]

Posted by handhrfan18 on August 22, 2011, 04:08 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

it’s nice that they keep in touch :) Never let the magic die!

Posted by ParisThePotterLuver on August 22, 2011, 04:10 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_part_2_thumb

Oh, Rupert Grint :) ,
I’m sure I’m not the only one who wished HP would go on forever just to see more of you… blush

Posted by MoonNimbus212 on August 22, 2011, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

fun life

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 22, 2011, 04:50 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Oh well — we are all living life A.P. – “After Potter.”

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 22, 2011, 05:43 PM report to moderator
Snarry_thumb

Harry Potter will never end.

Posted by /Sav-vySlasher/ on August 22, 2011, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Owl_bookstoppers_thumb

I’m glad he’s keeping in touch!
It would be so cool to see the Trio together again at an event or osmething not having to do with Harry Potter!
And especially glad that he’s keeping in touch with the twins! They’re really wicked!

Posted by Hermione Weasley on August 22, 2011, 06:20 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

its always nice that they stay in touch. :)

Posted by harrypotter4258 on August 22, 2011, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

OMG! V is soo close to me! But I had to be abroad when it happened, didn’t I? That is so so so typical!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on August 23, 2011, 03:03 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

So cute!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 23, 2011, 05:04 AM report to moderator
Animated_hermione_yule_ball_thumb

Wow I didnt know he’d gone to the V Festival! That’s really near where I live… like 20 minutes. I wish I’d gone now!

Posted by FutureJKR (Cassia Hart) *ROAR!!* on August 23, 2011, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

Isn’t that sweet! :)

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on August 24, 2011, 02:09 AM report to moderator
4672352815_ae02327fe2_thumb

nice to know that their still a connection with the twins..

Posted by moonfairychyn on August 24, 2011, 07:44 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

@sessionka oom4 CW the V Festival is a music festival. This year Arctic Monkeys headlined

Posted by KiwiMcI on August 28, 2011, 11:42 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am glad too that the friends they made on set are sticking together as much as they can. Rupert did a good job of acting in Driving Lessons as well as in HP, so I hope we get to see him in anther film soon.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on August 29, 2011, 08:04 PM report to moderator

"Godfather?" sputtered Uncle Vernon. "You haven't got a godfather!"[br]"Yes, I have," said Harry brightly. "He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch